[3.13] Burning Arrow Chieftain - 8M+ DPS ignites - Fast Clear - Faster Ignites

"
Kunibertos wrote:
Isn't Berek's Respite the better option in terms of clearspeed? I made an Build around burning arrow trickster und it felt pretty good, just the boss dps are quite low.

With no source of pierce, then yes. That or Abberath's boots. I've found that with pierce its clears much further than Berek's can reach. One arrow can clear 4 packs in a strait line, when I run corridor type maps I can clear a few rooms ahead with one shot.

Now there is an added benefit of more ignite recovery using the Berek's but only for mapping and I kill everything so far out in mapping its a non issue.

The best clear is pierce, plus replica emberwake, plus abberath's but then you're stuck with 15MS and another slot of no life/res
Last edited by bodhe on Oct 8, 2020, 6:01:08 PM
Iam just getting back into POE and found this idea intriguing - it’s my second character this league so levelling with burning or explosive arrow the whole way is kinda easy. Two question: what is your sources of pierce? Can’t see any on the tree or gear? If we can get enough pierce then I appears that Drillneck would be same level damage (atleast based on my tree) but with the added bonus of some life on gear.
IGN: Buhh_XXXXXXXX
Last edited by Buhh on Oct 10, 2020, 5:18:31 AM
"
Buhh wrote:
Iam just getting back into POE and found this idea intriguing - it’s my second character this league so levelling with burning or explosive arrow the whole way is kinda easy. Two question: what is your sources of pierce? Can’t see any on the tree or gear? If we can get enough pierce then I appears that Drillneck would be same level damage (atleast based on my tree) but with the added bonus of some life on gear.

I don't think PoB saves alt gem qualities when you load a build but I am using Divergent Burning arrow for +2, then the crafted pierce on gloves and helm. We get a total of +4 pretty cheap and easy. Which is plenty for clearing, the arrows go for about 1.5-2 screens. We kill trash so fast that burning arrows AoE and the ignite prolif clear a pack without using up all the pierce.

Drill neck shows a 5% DPS loss on my PoB with a 34% signal fire, but does add some life. 5% isn't huge so if you need some more life its an option. 300k DPS vs 120 life. If drillneck had a better tier life affix on it then it would be more appealing to me.

You can out craft a drill neck pretty easy and have a t1 life roll, just need warlord for the added phys as fire then Dot Multi. Add in fire damage on attacks and get really good rolls on everything and you can out DPS the signal fire and have life as well. But that'd be an expensive craft for a slight upgrade.
Getting error 404 when trying to import PoB code
pob dont work anymore ? Error code 404
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Redid pastebin
added code, pastebin has been deleting walls of txt
Last edited by bodhe on Oct 12, 2020, 1:28:41 AM
Hey pretty cool looking build. Might try to take it all the way and maximize it's clear with a Headhunter. I already have a pretty good bosser so that's not much of a concern. Do you think there's room for Herald of Ash in the build? Also if I just wanted to zoom, what's your opinion on trickster?

"
tcatalano25 wrote:
Hey pretty cool looking build. Might try to take it all the way and maximize it's clear with a Headhunter. I already have a pretty good bosser so that's not much of a concern. Do you think there's room for Herald of Ash in the build? Also if I just wanted to zoom, what's your opinion on trickster?

I've played it.
At some point your stuck on dps without god-tier gear on it. The Clear speed was really amazing, killing everything in front of you and offscreen. Using Berek's Respite.

And hit chance is also kinda low, if u choose to go marauder/templar tree. You can use Resolute Technique but then ur missing Elemtal Overload as huge dps boost.

https://pastebin.com/tkuUrHAX

it looks almost like mine character except some things, but already deleted it.

it's pure single target setup with curse, if u will use it, drop kaoms heart and take some nice rare armor!
sirus 8 down ?
"
Kunibertos wrote:

I've played it.
At some point your stuck on dps without god-tier gear on it. The Clear speed was really amazing, killing everything in front of you and offscreen. Using Berek's Respite.

And hit chance is also kinda low, if u choose to go marauder/templar tree. You can use Resolute Technique but then ur missing Elemtal Overload as huge dps boost.

https://pastebin.com/tkuUrHAX

it looks almost like mine character except some things, but already deleted it.

it's pure single target setup with curse, if u will use it, drop kaoms heart and take some nice rare armor!

You can still cap hit chance as Chieftain, just have to build for it. Accuracy on 2 items and % accuracy on jewels gets you 98%, on 3 items 100%. Deff not worth grabbing RT for the DPS loss, maybe for leveling but once you have some jewel slots available its not so bad to cap.

"
angrytorres wrote:
sirus 8 down ?

Yes, if I fought him again with this guy I'd drop the replica emberwake and swap to a pyre or taming for longer duration ignites so you have more room to run around. But that is mainly because I am terrible at the fight. If you know the fight better and can get in a rhythm with your attacks it's prob not a big deal.

I killed him with about 4.6M DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info