[3.13] Burning Arrow Chieftain - 8M+ DPS ignites - Fast Clear - Faster Ignites

Well I got to around lvl 75 and I think im gonna give up on this char, its just not tanky enough for me. I keep getting one shotted no matter what I try, it was fun up until this though. Im sure if I had more budget I could probably make it work but I think itd be more worth it for me to try something else.
Range char are not for all but 4k hp is very low yes
"
HunterLoL13 wrote:
Well I got to around lvl 75 and I think im gonna give up on this char, its just not tanky enough for me. I keep getting one shotted no matter what I try, it was fun up until this though. Im sure if I had more budget I could probably make it work but I think itd be more worth it for me to try something else.

i took the endurance notes and that helped alot, not rly dying to anything at this point, lvl 82.

6k life 1k regen, high armour and warcry etc
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
its a nice build to play but you are to squishy or am i'm doing something wrong? one hit = dead 2 hits from small monsters = dead i can dodge but not that good :p

Usin 2 cluster setups. Watchers eye 2mod malev n anger. Divine Flesh. and trans mind. XD think its almost finished. XD
I can maybe afford the mild stuff right now, but no way I can afford the jewels. Mind is 4 ex+

Worth doing this?
I did not know about scaling burning arrow and ignite. Im testing with Dots now and this is really good.

Some difficult as a league starter to get xoph's blessing and 5l. I have to use any other bow and using jade flask for defense.

Also this build works with righteous fire, a simple 4l and some items helps with the acts and some maps :D

Righteous fire + Elemental focus + concentrated effect + Burning damage
Shapper's seed + Immortal Flesh + Springleaf

Im just starting but happy with the results.
nice build but pob stil giving 404error
What are your thoughts on wearing an Assailum? Is the dot bonus worth missing out on quickly stacking the burn debuff?
"
What are your thoughts on wearing an Assailum? Is the dot bonus worth missing out on quickly stacking the burn debuff?

You could use it, but the build is already fairly squishy and losing another slot for life/res and possibly pierce is a hard tradeoff.

Also, I know the PoB is dead. This happened with github started deleting them. I plan on updating the build for 3.13 once we have some patch notes.

With the size of the shake-up it could be similar or completely different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info