[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

"
Walach_ wrote:
"
pra-lima87 wrote:

What agony crawler and enlighten? Are you talking about other build? :)

This guide says this :
"
On Shield
Herald of agony - Precision // Portal
Your choice if you want an enlighten here

Maybe you're on the wrong thread?
Anyway, these slots are alright, but we can probably do better, assuming we're going for smooth and efficient gameplay rather than just POB dps.

Oh ok them! So I drop Herald of Agony+Withering step in my case.
Adding CWDT+STELLSKIN. Nice, I'll definely consider this.
DPS is already great, survivability not so much.
Only problem I am having is survivability, I know that this is not a tank build, but I feel like something is not right with my setup. I am working towards 5khp which I will have soon enough. I am dying from stupid shit lol, easy one shots very often.
Should I drop my cluster jewel and go for more health? I wreck T16 maps with my damage but these one shots are getting crazy. But other than that I really love the build, it does amazing damage and it is a blast to play. My character name is BBlastass if anyone cares to check it out. Any input would be great, thanks a lot.
Last edited by EmelianenkoKO on Oct 31, 2020, 1:17:20 PM
"
EmelianenkoKO wrote:
Only problem I am having is survivability

Yeah, me too. Right now I'm considering what to drop and add some layer of defense on WTF moments.
Working my way to 2x white sockets to swap CWDT+STEELSKIN. Might be a good way to improve defense.
Not sure what to drop thought, agony, precision, withering step.
I need a good alternative for Bottled Faith, I do not have 20ex to buy one. I have about 4ex worth of currency right now.

Thanks.
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
I need a good alternative for Bottled Faith, I do not have 20ex to buy one.

Just read the flasks section of the build:
"
Final flask:
We have a few choices

1: Atziri's promise
Phys as extra chaos, extra chaos = more poison damage. Downside is low uptime
Also comes with free chaos res, might be good for some chaos related damage(dot and shitfloors)

2: sin's rebirth
Unholy might is simply phys as extra chaos. This has higher uptime, but we can get unholy might from pen corruption or overwhelming malice so this can be a good choice only if you dont invest into clusters

3:
End game i am rich version of flask

I'm running a rumi, trying to survive more.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Nov 1, 2020, 2:11:24 PM
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
I need a good alternative for Bottled Faith, I do not have 20ex to buy one.

Just read the flasks section of the build:
"
Final flask:
We have a few choices

1: Atziri's promise
Phys as extra chaos, extra chaos = more poison damage. Downside is low uptime
Also comes with free chaos res, might be good for some chaos related damage(dot and shitfloors)

2: sin's rebirth
Unholy might is simply phys as extra chaos. This has higher uptime, but we can get unholy might from pen corruption or overwhelming malice so this can be a good choice only if you dont invest into clusters

3:
End game i am rich version of flask

I'm running a rumi, trying to survive more.

Not sure why there are survivability issues, i can pretty much do 80-100% delirious maps not dying at t16s(not t19s)

Also, block chance and armor has a penalty because of acrobatics

"
SimplPrimate wrote:
I need a good alternative for Bottled Faith, I do not have 20ex to buy one. I have about 4ex worth of currency right now.

Thanks.

Sin rebirth is good with high uptime, atziri is not bad too
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:

Not sure why there are survivability issues, i can pretty much do 80-100% delirious maps not dying at t16s(not t19s)

Maybe I just need to gitgud or the PS4 is too slow for this game :D
Sometimes I get pound to death. And on t14 and up is becoming really recurrent.
Just wanted to say this build is awesome. Think I've min maxed it pretty well for how I like to play. Only thing left I can think of is to get boots with cdr instead of fire res and maybe exalt slam the rares.

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

Maybe I just need to gitgud or the PS4 is too slow for this game :D
Sometimes I get pound to death. And on t14 and up is becoming really recurrent.

Have not played on console before so i cant really build against console limitations

"
Life4lyfe wrote:
Just wanted to say this build is awesome. Think I've min maxed it pretty well for how I like to play. Only thing left I can think of is to get boots with cdr instead of fire res and maybe exalt slam the rares.

Life roll on helm can be better tbh

%aoe on wand might have to be 18/19% to reach the next +1 aoe radius for blade blast

CDR on boots might be better than antifreeze, since you can get anti freeze on flask instead, CDR however, is a rarer stat.

Overall looks good
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Life4lyfe wrote:

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Nice gem combo, you keep all the dps stuff. Just loose some mobility.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info