[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Unavailable

Got this baby on a good deal.
Now time to farm back the ex for 2Aw Spell Cas cades :)

Is there any way to squeeze a defensive gem in the build?
I'm on ps4 and some situations lag can be very dangerous.
Was considering a steelskin or immortal call for those situations. Not sure what gems I could drop for it thought.
Any tips?

Personally, looking at the market in the pc servers, i would go for awakened gems before that amulet, because its not that huge of a dps upgrade due to a loss of huge crit chance

Dont think theres a need for any cwdt, because dropping anything would affect us in 1 way or another, also not really a fan of a cwdt set up nowadays since immortal call got nerfed
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Astarift wrote:

Personally, looking at the market in the pc servers, i would go for awakened gems before that amulet, because its not that huge of a dps upgrade due to a loss of huge crit chance

Dont think theres a need for any cwdt, because dropping anything would affect us in 1 way or another, also not really a fan of a cwdt set up nowadays since immortal call got nerfed

I'm on Ps4, and there was only 1 aw cascade and was 20+ quality. Dude was asking 13ex on it. So I ended up getting the amulet.
I'm dying way too much on tier14 and up.
Maybe I need to unjuice my maps :)
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Oct 30, 2020, 8:54:25 AM
CWDT + steelskin is an additionnal 1k life, that's huuge! (With kintsugi and wind dancer you won't get one-shot, so you only have to fear multiple hits in close successions, where steelskin intervenes).

All you have to do to fit it in is cut agony crawler and the associated enlighten. You lose 10% dps, but you don't need a billion dps anyway, and with heist not dying is crucial.
I am having trouble...

I have Spellslinger in my body armor and it works fine. Now I have it in my boots as well and it has a 0% reservation and it will not let me cast it.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
"
Walach_ wrote:
CWDT + steelskin is an additionnal 1k life, that's huuge! (With kintsugi and wind dancer you won't get one-shot, so you only have to fear multiple hits in close successions, where steelskin intervenes).

All you have to do to fit it in is cut agony crawler and the associated enlighten. You lose 10% dps, but you don't need a billion dps anyway, and with heist not dying is crucial.

What agony crawler and enlighten? Are you talking about other build? :)
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
I am having trouble...

I have Spellslinger in my body armor and it works fine. Now I have it in my boots as well and it has a 0% reservation and it will not let me cast it.

Thanks.

You have frenzy+spellslinger in boots.
You need bladefall+spellslinger
Hey, so far i love the build got to level 90 pretty easy, i have a question. while i was corrupting gloves i got a pair of snakebite's with despair just like the guide says but i also got one with temp chains, is there any situation in wich i want to use the temp chains one? or should i just use depair all the time?
"
pra-lima87 wrote:

What agony crawler and enlighten? Are you talking about other build? :)

This guide says this :
"
On Shield
Herald of agony - Precision // Portal
Your choice if you want an enlighten here

Maybe you're on the wrong thread?
Anyway, these slots are alright, but we can probably do better, assuming we're going for smooth and efficient gameplay rather than just POB dps.
"
Walach_ wrote:

If you can get white sockets, you can pretty much do gem swap for it, but for big bosses, just go for damage, you shouldnt be hit twice in a row anyways and probably will die 1 hit to most mechanics meant to 1 hit

"
SimplPrimate wrote:
I am having trouble...

Thanks.

You should have roughly 10% mana left considering you arent running a 6 link/4link. Worst case scenario take out spell cascade off the 2nd spellslinger

"
Onedaylate wrote:
Hey, so far i love the build got to level 90 pretty easy, i have a question. while i was corrupting gloves i got a pair of snakebite's with despair just like the guide says but i also got one with temp chains, is there any situation in wich i want to use the temp chains one? or should i just use depair all the time?

Temp chains is trash and mainly used to PoB warrior up poison's dps. In actuality, you probably dont even need the extra duration off your poison and you want more frontload damage instead
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
I am having trouble...

Thanks.

You have frenzy+spellslinger in boots.
You need bladefall+spellslinger

Mystery solved!! Thanks lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info