[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

"
skuterpie wrote:
Again man, thanks for the build I am having a lot of fun I wish I had more time to play so I was closer to more max and a lot less min.

Can you link at my gear and gems I am trying to decide on next purchase/2. I am not sure if I should get a 6 link or jewels or upgrade something else first.

I am working on belt upgrade now.

Thanks

You have alot to change in your gear

Replica/mistwall comes 1st because its avoidance and its our main defensive stat

I suggest getting a random rare belt with good res/life

Your items are generally very low rolled. Uniques usually have a variation of rolls and your poet pen has minimum attack speed, your amulet has near minimum life rolls. Generally i would look for something with high rolls but within the minimum price range if possible. Paying slightly more for a high rolled unique isnt that bad

Dont use circle of nostalgia, it doesnt make sense here, we dont need extra damage. Get a ring with life and craft -mana cost on it instead, it will make the gameplay more fluid with near 0 mana cost frenzy cast

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Any other source of life gain stead of the rings? Maybe a leech?
Really limits are options regarding res and maxing life.

Also not so related did you ever consider a CI variation?
We get so close go the CI mode.
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hello thank you so much for this build, i've been having alot of fun playing this and cannot see myself playing anything else throughout the league :)

I'm curious and wonder what big item i should try and replace first now? Getting Tailwind/CDR boots or just a better helm? i was thinking of getting a warlords lion pelt to roll +1 Power Charges.

Here's my current gear:

"
Rizasha wrote:
Hello thank you so much for this build, i've been having alot of fun playing this and cannot see myself playing anything else throughout the league :)

I'm curious and wonder what big item i should try and replace first now? Getting Tailwind/CDR boots or just a better helm? i was thinking of getting a warlords lion pelt to roll +1 Power Charges.

Here's my current gear:

Your gear is pretty insane already ill say, with my current gear i can stand still in A8 sirus last phase and he died right after he did the meteor maze. That pretty much means we reached the point where the dps is kinda obscene already

I highly suggest a tailwind/cdr boots because cdr helps spell slinger quite a bit
My Builds/Stream

"
Your gear is pretty insane already ill say, with my current gear i can stand still in A8 sirus last phase and he died right after he did the meteor maze. That pretty much means we reached the point where the dps is kinda obscene already

I highly suggest a tailwind/cdr boots because cdr helps spell slinger quite a bit

Indeed, i've already done A8 sirus like that aswell and I was in shock because i didnt really understand how it happened, the damage is really through the roof.

Will start working on a pair of tailwind/cdr boots next then :)
Last edited by Rizasha on Oct 16, 2020, 3:47:48 PM
"

Sorry for the double post, found the quoting but had no answer in it :)

I'm leveling and I'm really missing some kind of life leach. Since we mostly do spell damage there aren't many options.
Thank you for the advice. I upgraded my Poet's pen to a better one, and changed out chest, shield ring and belt. I know its not the best stuff, but I think I am in a better place now. My resistances are barely/slightly under cap so I think my next thing is to either upgrade helmet or chest. Possibbly rings.

Let me know if this looks better or if I am just a moron.
IGN: Flickinboogers
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"

Sorry for the double post, found the quoting but had no answer in it :)

I'm leveling and I'm really missing some kind of life leach. Since we mostly do spell damage there aren't many options.

Might have forgotten the ci part

I wouldnt consider CI because getting CI means we drop 1 form of defensive for another. Thats pretty much dropping the bulk of our avoidance(acrobatics, wind dancer) for CI. Also, pathing for ci build means we have to spread out even thinner, going up more than pathing around the dex area, with all the dmg nodes we want.

CI is still possible, but not really a preferred route for me

As for leveling, leech honestly wouldnt be a concern, most spells/mines/minion builds dont utilize leech too, its mainly the attack builds that uses it. Just run a life flask and use when required. When noxious strike comes online, the sustain will become much better since we get life on kill. Leveling to maps process isnt all that important since its probably 6-12 hrs of gameplay most of the time

"
skuterpie wrote:
Thank you for the advice. I upgraded my Poet's pen to a better one, and changed out chest, shield ring and belt. I know its not the best stuff, but I think I am in a better place now. My resistances are barely/slightly under cap so I think my next thing is to either upgrade helmet or chest. Possibbly rings.

Let me know if this looks better or if I am just a moron.

Take the upgrades slowly, you probably need bigger life rolls on your item, but upgrade within your budget
My Builds/Stream

Managed to brick my belt :( Lost big lightning resist instead of getting rid of the ES, however this let me craft CDR.

I also managed to get myself CDR/Tailwind boots that turned out decent (kinda)

I've also managed to craft a +maximum power charge helm (No enchant yet). However it lacks a big Lightning resist roll for me to stay capped so i'll be looking into replacing one of my old rings for something better. :)

"
Rizasha wrote:
Managed to brick my belt :( Lost big lightning resist instead of getting rid of the ES, however this let me craft CDR.

I also managed to get myself CDR/Tailwind boots that turned out decent (kinda)

I've also managed to craft a +maximum power charge helm (No enchant yet). However it lacks a big Lightning resist roll for me to stay capped so i'll be looking into replacing one of my old rings for something better. :)

That belt is far from brick, chaos res is op. That attempt annul was gigantic massive balls tho

I would if i have currency, protect suffix and wipe prefix just to get a higher life roll.

Power charge dont do much on this build, ill go for as much life as possible, as much res as possible + the lab enchant instead.
Power charge here is merely a lil bit of crit chance, we dont scale power charges well here. I suggest you change it for something else
My Builds/Stream

I'm creating a Cwdt setup, for a bit of survivability while I'm missing some defensive nodes.

What is a good setup?
CWDT+IMMORTAL CALL+WITHER STEP+DURATION
Maybe a Stone golen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info