[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

How does the build do on t9 sirus
The feared maven t9 maven, breachlords maven invitation and more. Like maven influenced shaper and elder guardians.
Im doing poison bfbb assasin self poison but spell slinger looks interesting too. Would you say this version is a bosser and not a mapper or good at both? I have money to swap if its that amazing but giving up maw of conquest will be so hard. I agrre life on hit is amazing Have +23 it gives so much sustain.
The snakebite corruption is too much currency for me right now. i'm probably going to try RNG, but that will take a lot of time . nobody responds to trades for a 1C item...

meanwhile is there a good way to get the curse rather than self casting ?

* can't run blasphemy - not enough mana
* can't run curse-on-hit, not enough sockets left...

I'm wondering if maybe a curse on hit ring , but we need
- life on spell hit (this is so awesome)
- -mana cost

on the rings, so finding a ring with the curse on hit and one of the above mods is really tough.

So it seems like self cast is really the only option until the snakebite corruption.

is that right ?
Last edited by plasticeyes on Jan 31, 2021, 7:24:23 PM
"
Hi,

I upgrade a lot the build and it's really more fluid when i get tailwind on boot, i have actually 5,5k hp, i need to push to get 6 k (belt and 2 ring),

Actually i see you have no really recommend enchant on boot or gloves, is it usless ?
( I see that leafyr0kr have 0 enchant on boots and gloves too thats why i ask ^^ )

Did my up will be more significantly if i switch curse on hit with vulnerability into despair on my gloves ?

Definitely more dps with despair as your 1st curse

Boots enchant doesnt really impact our dps much, maybe just go for movement speed when not hit

"
BabyTempest wrote:
How does the build do on t9 sirus
The feared maven t9 maven, breachlords maven invitation and more. Like maven influenced shaper and elder guardians.
Im doing poison bfbb assasin self poison but spell slinger looks interesting too. Would you say this version is a bosser and not a mapper or good at both? I have money to swap if its that amazing but giving up maw of conquest will be so hard. I agrre life on hit is amazing Have +23 it gives so much sustain.

This is definitely much better on mapping because you dont press 2 buttons

I really dont see the point of running maw of conquest, especially here, we apply so many stacks of poisons

As for handling content, if bfbb self cast can, i dont doubt this can do it as well, since they work similarly but with different playstyles

"
plasticeyes wrote:
The snakebite corruption is too much currency for me right now. i'm probably going to try RNG, but that will take a lot of time . nobody responds to trades for a 1C item...

- -mana cost

on the rings, so finding a ring with the curse on hit and one of the above mods is really tough.

So it seems like self cast is really the only option until the snakebite corruption.

is that right ?

Expect to spend most of the time buying 1c gloves waiting, if you are impatient then you just gotta buy the gloves

Else, theres not much other option for curses and self casting is a no go.

You could putthe curse on the poet pen, removing conc effect, but that would make your bladefall feel kinda awkward
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713

Did a lot of upgrades and am left with ~15 ex remaining, still waiting on a corrupted poet's pen with inc aoe and good attack speed but is it time to go for +2 gem ammy or chest upgrade?

I find myself having near no trouble as of now but some beyond bosses can be dangerous lol

Edit: Double posted my ring
Last edited by Marragus on Feb 1, 2021, 1:00:22 AM
"
plasticeyes wrote:

- -mana cost

is that right ?

Ring with despair on hit is cheaper than gloves, good one costs 1-2ex i think.
Gloves with vulnerability on hit is 1 ex and gives you double curse setup.
Ring with - mana cost is not necessary, because you can take replica conqueror efficicency, that gives -9 mana cost to all non-channeling.
This things requires some additional skill points, but it works.

Last edited by jPinkmen on Feb 1, 2021, 3:27:03 AM
"
Marragus wrote:

Did a lot of upgrades and am left with ~15 ex remaining, still waiting on a corrupted poet's pen with inc aoe and good attack speed but is it time to go for +2 gem ammy or chest upgrade?

I find myself having near no trouble as of now but some beyond bosses can be dangerous lol

Edit: Double posted my ring

Would say your weakest link right now are the rings, getting t1 life roll + life gain on hit + fertile catalyst is pretty damn powerful

After that, yea chest for explody, spell crit if you can afford something more high end taking resist in consideration
My Builds/Stream

yo.. was wondering if it would be viable to scale the dmg massively with self poison trick with this and poison sextant
"
sepfire wrote:
yo.. was wondering if it would be viable to scale the dmg massively with self poison trick with this and poison sextant

goldenrule limited to 100 poisons on yourself
My Builds/Stream

Heya! Build looks pretty interesting, so i've give it a try. White maps clearing is ok with gear "from the ground", but ritual altars is pain in the ass, especially when mobs spawn right where you are. So, there is a question about survivabilty in decent gear on high-tier maps in ritual events. Anybody can tell me a good story?
Last edited by Erhesar on Feb 1, 2021, 8:06:45 AM
"
Erhesar wrote:
Heya! Build looks pretty interesting, so i've give it a try. White maps clearing is ok with gear "from the ground", but ritual altars is pain in the ass, especially when mobs spawn right were you are. So, there is a question about survivabilty in decent gear on high-tier maps in ritual events. Anybody can tell me a good story?

You're missing Life gain on spell hit from ring. Its main source of regen and it easily keeps you alive while attacking.
Be aware, spell hit, not attack hit.
Example:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info