[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
Reeph wrote:
Do you think this build will work well as a league starter for 3.13 with the new ascendancy changes?

ye its gonna be even better tbh from what im seeing, im gonna need to change many things tho
Last edited by AdonFPS on Jan 12, 2021, 12:20:51 PM
Considering how much focus in Echoes (3.13) is on boss killing and fighting several bosses at once, is this build a good choice for that?
"
froshambo wrote:
Considering how much focus in Echoes (3.13) is on boss killing and fighting several bosses at once, is this build a good choice for that?

ye but i think ill still go the same ascedancy path, we'll see
you think the new mirage archer node will be any good for mapping?
Would you recommend Far Shot or Wind Ward with the changed Ascendancies?

Also, is Raider viable now?
After 3.13 update to PoB Ice Shot total DPS went from 14m million to 4.4 million... I had some personal chances done to the original PoB of the guide but still.... god damn. sad

Either have to do entire thing over again, change build or change
ascendancy at this point.

Making a raider version of this build might actually work.
Last edited by Tuomari on Jan 13, 2021, 4:43:27 PM
can be league starter maybe but not for new player. ice shot needs al lot of currency guys and in low budget its very suqishy .
"
ye its gonna be even better tbh from what im seeing, im gonna need to change many things tho

When do you think you will have this ready? Looking forward to trying it
+1, going to update the guide?
"
Tuomari wrote:
After 3.13 update to PoB Ice Shot total DPS went from 14m million to 4.4 million... I had some personal chances done to the original PoB of the guide but still.... god damn. sad

Either have to do entire thing over again, change build or change
ascendancy at this point.

Making a raider version of this build might actually work.

14m was the dps for Barrage, not Ice Shot.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info