[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Looking at the new Deadeye changes, I'm wondering if it's worth dropping Gathering Winds for Occupying Force? +2 to Mirage Archers seems too good to pass up.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
you also dont need 14 mil dps for ice shot as its for clearing for the most part. what do you guys think about starting toxic rain then switching to ice shot/barrage later?
"
Bmxant wrote:
"
Tuomari wrote:
After 3.13 update to PoB Ice Shot total DPS went from 14m million to 4.4 million... I had some personal chances done to the original PoB of the guide but still.... god damn. sad

Either have to do entire thing over again, change build or change
ascendancy at this point.

Making a raider version of this build might actually work.

14m was the dps for Barrage, not Ice Shot.

Like i said it was my personal PoB based on this one. ofc getting same DPS as PoB shows is almost impossible for most players but still.

Also because ritual battles are confined in a small place far shot decreases damage by a lot so this build might not be that good in ritual league, at least not with Deadeye / far shot version.
I personally won't be taking Far Shot. It's too large of a drawback for how often it won't be practical to dps from the proper distance.

I'm doing

- Ricochet

- Endless Munitions

- Gathering Winds

- Wind Ward

Using this guide's Barrage dps, I lose about 5 mil DPS from 27 million to 22 million.
Update it, please <3
The good thing about Far Shot is that the projectiles bouncing off walls should do more damage as they will have a further travel distance.

There's this graph, but I'm not sure how accurate it is https://imgur.com/a/4mDvV
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Jan 14, 2021, 5:53:21 AM
I agree with the others, I think Raider is the way to go.

It increased my POB's damage more compared to Deadeye, however you lose the +1 Chain + 30% Terrain Chain as-well as +2 proj.

But you gain 150% Onslaught + Phasing permanently as-well as Ailment immunity, -20% element exposure to all nearby enemies + -20% accuracy rating to nearby enemies.

On top of that we would also get 35% to evade Melee/Proj Attacks + 15% to dodge attack/spells.

So while we lose +2 proj and 1 chain + 30% chance to chain 1 time we gain a vary large amount of defensive's and utility while maintaining most of the DPS.

And with harvest crafting and Maven's orb it shouldn't be hard to surpass what the build could do in Heist.

Not to mention with the way Ritual looks we will be nearby enemies more often than Farshot would be worth taking making Raiders exposure and -20% enemy accuracy be worth it in juiced maps and Mavens boss arena.
i was thinking occupying force - endless munitions, gathering wind, wind ward, well see how pratical ocyping force ends up being
"
Jourdain wrote:
I agree with the others, I think Raider is the way to go.

It increased my POB's damage more compared to Deadeye, however you lose the +1 Chain + 30% Terrain Chain as-well as +2 proj.

But you gain 150% Onslaught + Phasing permanently as-well as Ailment immunity, -20% element exposure to all nearby enemies + -20% accuracy rating to nearby enemies.

On top of that we would also get 35% to evade Melee/Proj Attacks + 15% to dodge attack/spells.

So while we lose +2 proj and 1 chain + 30% chance to chain 1 time we gain a vary large amount of defensive's and utility while maintaining most of the DPS.

And with harvest crafting and Maven's orb it shouldn't be hard to surpass what the build could do in Heist.

Not to mention with the way Ritual looks we will be nearby enemies more often than Farshot would be worth taking making Raiders exposure and -20% enemy accuracy be worth it in juiced maps and Mavens boss arena.

What ascendencies were you looking at for Raider?
Will this build fine as a good map juicer and boss killer? Just wondering if I will be disappointed somehow when I level this char and find a wall. Any tips/best practice for someone who never played Ice Shot before?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info