[3.12] Sword & Board Smite Juggernaut - D3 Style (All Uniques!), Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start

3.12 Update: 100% Uniques, 100% Delirius!!

Hi Guys,

DISCLAIMER: This is mostly for memes... I DO NOT recommend you do this, there's no reason to...

I have finally done it! 100% Uniques in every slot, so I figure I would celebrate and test on a 100% Delirious map ;)

First, the gear:

Now, before watching the video, please understand what you are watching. It's 100% Delirium with a meme build that's not really supposed to be capable of doing this.

As you can see I am on the CUSP of being able to pull this off, SO, if you just invest in some rare gear. For example, some Tailwind boots, some GG Spiked Gloves, a GG rare ring and drop the Conqueror's Potency, you should be able to do this.

Also keep in mind I am not the best player, I never do this, and this is my first test of the build on 100% D.

As you can see, I swapped out of Close Combat to Anomalous Inspiration and that seems to be the best DPS option to swap for Ancestral Call.

Youtube: Smite Jugg - T16 Tropical Island (100% Delirious, 100% Uniques, First Test Run)

https://pastebin.com/XdVuDD9U

EDIT: Another option I forgot to mention instead of Inspiration is
since being crit based + Replica Abyssus means we chill for sure.

EDIT2: Unfortunately my plan to use Inspiration on Leap back fired as the charges gained from it have a skill check that only will support the skill attached to it, so not as useful as I thought...

GL
Last edited by corosou on Oct 23, 2020, 8:31:55 AM
3.12 Major Update: The Ultimate Expression!

Hi guys,

In some of my builds in the past I've released what I like to call "The Ultimate Expression".

What is meant by this is the best of the best I've been able to put together.

You see guys, I don't just make a build for a guide. This is my main league character. It's what I play everyday, so I try to make it the very best it can be for my own sake, not for the guide's sake.

Anyway, point is I feel I have now reached what I believe is the final form of this build and what I will most likely not be changing at all.

Sirus 8 Single Target DPS:

So, without further ado, I proudly present:

-::- Smite Juggernaut - The Ultimate Expression -::-

** No gem swapping! (Ancestral Call is not needed with Saviour)
** Swap HH > Ryslatha's for T16+ bosses

https://pastebin.com/Wx40MTyi

This is the result of a month+ of work. First thinking about the idea, then testing and then ironing out the details with you guys as witnesses.

Setting modesty aside, as I look at that PoB Items page full of uniques, I feel immensely proud and honestly believe this is a gorgeous fucking build!

What's also cool, is that if you follow my posts from the start to this one, you'll see the process I went through and iterations of gear, skills, tree, etc., until I reached this so called "Ultimate Expression". I hope this info comes in handy to anyone interested in the process of build making.

It's been an awesome ride and this toon is a hell of a lot better than I expected I'd be able to pull off limiting myself to uniques.

I realize there's little chance anyone else will go through the trouble to put this version together, but if you do, I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed making it.

To those of you who took the time to read the continuous updates: Thank you!

Doesn't mean I'm done posting! ;)

I still wanna share cool videos with this variant. Things like Uber Elder, Sirus 8, other attempts at D 100%, some nice Grand Heist footage, etc... So, check back often!

Finally, I'd like to give a big shout out to a few homies that help me a lot with my theory crafting: "Jiewi", "Haamoo", if you guys read this, know it wouldn't have been possible without you! Thanks!

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Oct 23, 2020, 7:28:09 PM
Congrats! I have enjoyed it, albeit at lower level!
"
kaiserluger wrote:
Congrats! I have enjoyed it, albeit at lower level!

Thank you ;)

Glad it's done well by you!
3.12: Quick Update: New Belt Interaction

Hi guys,

So, check this combo out:

In my case I swapped out "Lightning Penetration" for "Rage" and "Precision" for "Berserk".

Because we're a Jugg with Unstoppable, we can be Cursed by Temporal, but are immune to the effects.

So, the chain goes something like this:

Get hit > Get Cursed with Temporal > Pop Warding Flask > Gain 50 Rage > Pop Berserk for a 7M DPS boost!!

Once you have 50 Rage, Rage support WILL sustain the 50 if there are mobs around. I just tested this!

Pretty bad ass belt for Juggs or people wearing Kaom's.

Go grab one and check it out yourselves!

EDIT: Doing a bit more testing it seems the Warding might be a bit overkill for mapping. It seems just letting the first Temporal drop off on its own is good enough and then you're not stuck with a useless flask. So I went back to my Poison flask and don't notice the diff. For bossing you'll still want a Warding to pop max rage as soon as u get hit.

EDIT2: Here's an example of me using the belt to gain max rage, pop Berserk and gain a massive boost in DPS:

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Oct 24, 2020, 11:35:55 PM
Hola,

I'm testing out the Rage version that you just update. Basically everytime you take damage press the adrenaline + berserk combo, you become a Speed Demon. Fucking good mapping experience, esp in Beyond map + influence mobs. Bossing is quite a joke also (yes, "overkill" like you say haha)

Sitting at 4k life right now (only level 87). I did die here and there but mostly because of screen cluster fuck and I did not leap slam away when I need to.

Also has the sweet berserk effect enchant. Not sure if this one is better than Blood Rage enchant tho, any thoughts?

All my other gears are the same as yours except the unique cluster jewel (no mana leech nod) so I take 2 passives to get leech on tree.
"
tqkviptqk wrote:
Hola,

I'm testing out the Rage version that you just update. Basically everytime you take damage press the adrenaline + berserk combo, you become a Speed Demon. Fucking good mapping experience, esp in Beyond map + influence mobs. Bossing is quite a joke also (yes, "overkill" like you say haha)

Sitting at 4k life right now (only level 87). I did die here and there but mostly because of screen cluster fuck and I did not leap slam away when I need to.

Also has the sweet berserk effect enchant. Not sure if this one is better than Blood Rage enchant tho, any thoughts?

All my other gears are the same as yours except the unique cluster jewel (no mana leech nod) so I take 2 passives to get leech on tree.

YO! That's awesome! Exactly what I like to hear :) I'm glad you're enjoying it.

You are absolutely right, I had not considered a Berserker enchant! Good call and now I'm jealous lol. Gonna be tough finding one of these for myself... :(

But anyway, speaking of Rage, if you take a look at my latest toon changes I've gone for full Rage support on the tree and added a new Militant "Maxarius" jewel to grab "Transcendence" and offset the elemental damage from Abyssus:

I'm still testing and yes it definitely helps offset Abyssus quite nicely:

Sirus 8 bowling alley

Seems the Endurance Charges are enough for phys mitigation, cuz I can't really tell I've lost all Armour going to phys.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Oct 28, 2020, 1:35:21 AM
So it looks like in the PoB for your crit version of the build, you have power charges checked. Is there a way that you're getting those that I'm missing?

Thanks for the guide, by the way. I got a late start this league and this has been very smooth putting together!
"
Criiq wrote:
So it looks like in the PoB for your crit version of the build, you have power charges checked. Is there a way that you're getting those that I'm missing?

Thanks for the guide, by the way. I got a late start this league and this has been very smooth putting together!

Yes, you missed it on Leap Slam:

Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

EDIT: Or maybe I missed it in that particular PoB u mention... sometimes, I miss little things. keeping the PoB up to date when making so many changes it's bound to happen. I suggest you always double check with my actual toon to see what it is I am actually using.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Oct 27, 2020, 1:03:10 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
Criiq wrote:

Yes, you missed it on Leap Slam:

Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

EDIT: Or maybe I missed it in that particular PoB u mention... sometimes, I miss little things. keeping the PoB up to date when making so many changes it's bound to happen. I suggest you always double check with my actual toon to see what it is I am actually using.

GL

Ahha! I knew I saw it somewhere, thank you!

Also, I love the rage combo. Something else to potentially support it: 4% reduced duration of curses on you per 10 devotion on the timeless jewel. With your tree, it should bring the duration of Temporal Chains on us to just over 2.5s so it should be even more comfortable without a warding flask. I just bought one so I'll let you know how it goes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info