3.12.1 Hotfix 3

Pog
Anything about knockbacks that stuck enemies in walls, or chests.. or anything?

can't play with lion's roar cause it stucks enemies (bosses) and they become untargatable and can't finish maps, or cassia events or so..

can you fix it please?
"
Reptyl wrote:

No this wasn't fun at all. Many heists you had to almost entirely skip looting chests because of all the alert you accumulate from mobs you are forced to kill.

exactly, you had to choose which chests you go for. what the point if you can loot everything? that's not how heists works.

I do agree that Alert on kill was bad, but there was plenty ways to combat it, Rogue passives, items, mods on contract themself. it would be an issue if they just increased drop rate of Rogue items, it was very bad, but now with increased drop rate and completely removed alert on kill, heists will be trivial and become boring very quickly, because there almost no challenge left, only escape part is fun now.
nice
Last edited by FreeMark on Sep 22, 2020, 7:25:25 PM
"
OrKToS wrote:
"
Reptyl wrote:

No this wasn't fun at all. Many heists you had to almost entirely skip looting chests because of all the alert you accumulate from mobs you are forced to kill.

exactly, you had to choose which chests you go for. what the point if you can loot everything? that's not how heists works.

I do agree that Alert on kill was bad, but there was plenty ways to combat it, Rogue passives, items, mods on contract themself. it would be an issue if they just increased drop rate of Rogue items, it was very bad, but now with increased drop rate and completely removed alert on kill, heists will be trivial and become boring very quickly, because there almost no challenge left, only escape part is fun now.

agreed 100%
Last edited by Jhonegao on Sep 22, 2020, 7:19:57 PM
"
Beverice wrote:
pog

Edit: I would like to use this space to request rogue markers to drop less frequently but in higher stacks.

Or auto-loot.
Absolute garbage change, There is no excitement, nothing to pressure you to make choices, The entire league has been reduced to nothing but box clicking simulator.

This has been the most fun I have had in a league since Legacy, and now it has been reduced to Essence level of boredom.

Tweaking of the alerts from monsters should have been done, but not a complete removal.

I am so dissapointed in GGG on this one.
"Significantly reduced the number of Rare monsters that spawn from Reward Rooms and during Lockdown, resulting in fewer Rare monsters in formations behind Heist doors."

... did heist.
... got oneshotted by 30 mobs waiting for me after opening a door.
Log off ...

This - imho - is not fun ^^

But this annoying alert level on killing mobs got removed. Atleast something...
Last edited by phlaistar on Sep 22, 2020, 7:51:47 PM
Is there any chance of being able to place quest contracts in a stash tab? I'd like my inventory space back.
I thought that when patch notes get announced here it's because patch is available..?

edit: nvm, the patch is on, I didn't download anything but it's on lol
Last edited by Mourninger2 on Sep 22, 2020, 7:45:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info