3.12.1 Hotfix 3

"
Beverice wrote:
pog

Edit: I would like to use this space to request rogue markers to drop less frequently but in higher stacks.

Wont work because of trinkets with the affix "Enemies have a x% chance to duplicate dropped markers.

"
Beverice wrote:

Edit 2: I think something broke in Heist.. After triggering the lockdown it feels like there are no mobs spawning. I understand they toned down doors/elites but Heist legit feels empty now.

Te heist already was kinda empty if you get out fast. The nerf is promoting this, resulting in this new gameplay.
Thank you.
Like the league so far! Keep at it nice work! And thank god that mobs dont increase alert lvl anymore... I would just skip all the mobs 😂
I was like i want them to make guards not give alert and now i feel like alert is useless most of the time i dont regard even the bar and loot everything . Feels more like tomb raiding now ... still good thou , but does not feel like a haist .
The alert change feels like the league mechanic has been deleted, 4 days into the league.

I'm not downplaying the problems that this was attempting to fix, but this is a really terrible way to go about it.
"
Obbu wrote:
The alert change feels like the league mechanic has been deleted, 4 days into the league.

I'm not downplaying the problems that this was attempting to fix, but this is a really terrible way to go about it.

They will increase Alertlevel for Small Chests.

This is all around a much better system then.

I found myself every heist killing almost no mobs, unlike in Treasure rooms where they surrounded me.
Sometimes they do big damage, and it is very dangerous too.

Not killing monsters in an RPG is stupid.
Finally, a good change to HEIST.

Killing stuff and raising alert level was obnoxious.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
To the guys who complain about skipping mobs, not killing mobs as if it's "unfitting for an arpg":
I actually found it kinda refreshing to have to do something else than the usual mob bashing. Don't we get that enough in maps already ?
As for the alert level I agree with those who say it's necessary for the league mechanic.
I really enjoyed the first days of Heist with the adrenaline pumping and the race back to entrance like with Hakus in the early days.
Please tweak the alert level back somehow GGG.
Thank you for your great work and your great game.
Last edited by ky05m on Sep 23, 2020, 3:19:43 AM
I love all these changes. Thank you for making Heist enjoyable. <3
I can still roll "reduced alert level from killing guards" mod on Torn Cloak after patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info