3.12.1 Hotfix 3

Pog
This live yet? Restartless or do we have to update?
I tried a heist, and when I killed the monsters the alert level is still going up, So i restarted the game and tried another heist and the alert level is still going up when killing monsters, please fix
Not all mods seem to be disabled, just rolled this item.

EDIT: and again
Last edited by staylin on Sep 22, 2020, 6:51:43 PM
SPectral sawblades, i need this i need this now.
"
Beverice wrote:
pog

Edit: I would like to use this space to request rogue markers to drop less frequently but in higher stacks.

Big Agree
and you didn't add anything instead of alert on kill? like patrols give more alert when sees you or give chests more alert something? thats... bad. balancing alert vs reward was fun.
still increased alert level for me.
"Significantly reduced the number of Rare monsters that spawn from Reward Rooms and during Lockdown, resulting in fewer Rare monsters in formations behind Heist doors."

I just did one and this sure as hell was not the case. I did a Heist with those templar mobs that walk in formations. Still had to kite around and probably spend 5+ min just getting out of there because of the massive amount of Rare monsters.
"
OrKToS wrote:
and you didn't add anything instead of alert on kill? like patrols give more alert when sees you or give chests more alert something? thats... bad. balancing alert vs reward was fun.

No this wasn't fun at all. Many heists you had to almost entirely skip looting chests because of all the alert you accumulate from mobs you are forced to kill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info