Floating combat text

"
Crackerblk wrote:
A combat log would make me smile.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
For the record, that was a joke.
For the record, I'm aware of that. I don't think jokes that rely on inventing imaginary contradictions in people's suggestions are much of a good idea (verging on entirely inappropriate when posted by moderators), but there's no accounting for taste, I suppose.
Would love to see combat text as well. Of course as turn off / on option.

I just love numerals.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Last edited by Diablo1reborn on Jun 10, 2012, 5:04:32 AM
"
Crackerblk wrote:
A combat log would make me smile.

Please don't implement a combat log until you give us the option to completely disable the auto chat logging.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
I would love floating combat text also. I play a shadow crit class and I got no idea how high my crit really is.
Amen. FCT please. It's weird without it. DPS numbers hold less meaning, and not seeing dodges/misses is just lame.
"
xxnoob wrote:
I don't think this is necessary. If your enemies aren't being killed in one shot, you're doing something wrong!

lolwut?
No one runs around auto-dinging overgeared and one shotting everything. Make less sense,k?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 30, 2012, 3:48:34 PM
if implemented, any healing, damage received, shield loss, etc would be amazing to have in a menu.

IE
Minions damage
Minions damage received

Allied damage
Allied effects
Allied damaged received
Allied effects received (stun etc)

also
I looked for this option the first time I played the game. I like to know what my attacks are hitting for so I can compare performance across various monsters, characters, builds, etc. If others don't want this, they can choose to keep it off.
OMG YES! Me and my friend were just talking about this while playing today. I love seeing how much skills hit for and how much of an impact a skill level up can be.

Additionally I noticed there is no way to view how much life minions have(maybe i'm just missing it). All I see is the % value of life increase and damage. Any plans to add this?

Same goes for party members HP value.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info