Floating combat text

not too worried bout seeing exactly what my damage numbers are.... I just want to be able to see the enemies more clearly. As a melee character I spend more time trying to find an enemy to attack when I'm in a full group.
"
Farystar wrote:
bump...

They've already given excellent examples of what they are considering, there is no need to bump this thread anymore.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
"
Farystar wrote:
bump...

They've already given excellent examples of what they are considering, there is no need to bump this thread anymore.

That's what I thought too... lol
bump...
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
This is a deal breaker for me, if I cant tell what abilities are doing what damage, or how much life (the percentage at a minimum) the game doesn't interest me, if I cant visually see on the enemy how much damage it has taken IE a missing limb or a massive gash on their chest, I need to know how effective the attack I am making is.

That's why they have health numbers and FCT. Because it would be far to much to code and implement actual visual damage effects.

I don't care about immersion levels, just give the players that do the option to play the game as it currently is.
Last edited by Evirthewarrior on Feb 25, 2013, 4:39:53 AM
Bump
When do we get "floating combat text" in this game?

I read a lot of posts but I dont find anything about the
release of this feature.

Do we get it or not?
Do anyone know something about?

greets
give us "Floating Combat Text" !
Last edited by Zirkonia on Mar 4, 2013, 8:08:46 AM
there's dev reply in page 5 "year ago"
any news ? we will ever have it ?
Bump. Haven't played PoE in almost a year and searched for this so..

Has there been any new info regarding adding this?
I checked the dev reply in page 5 but that reply is a year old now.
No way... I dont want this game change to something like d3 or look like common mmo.

although its good for analyzing the damage output but no...
IGN - LameMeMeMe (ci elemental bow-shadow) / LameMeMeMeMe (two-handed sword duelist)
:D
pm me in forum if I offline in-game. Cannot online often due to laptop overheat issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info