Today's Hotfix for Heist

"
So the 'test' team didn't find any of these bugs at all..... not even one?

crickets

#harvest flashback

With a development cycle of 4 months its a wonder they are doing what they are doing without everything not working.
"Killing Monsters Increasing Your Alert Level
We killed this. It's not a thing anymore."

Summoner league BAYBEYYY
Second-class poe gamer
You guys are amazing! Heists are going to be much more fun now, thank you <3
"
Ashur_Hawke wrote:
"
Choke Points in Heists

So any incentive to play good will be removed, good players will get less loot over all. unfairly

Ok i dont get this. Has your brain died?
Good to hear.

I really do think it's fair to ask how the league came to be released with this needing to be done though. -.-
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Killing Monsters Increasing Your Alert Level
We killed this. It's not a thing anymore.

Super change and all other also. Im realy enjoying this league.
Getting rid of the alert gain for killing mobs is probably going to be the single greatest highlight of all the patch notes to follow this league, so long as they don't lose their minds and increase alert gain on everything else "to compensate".

Outside of the bugfixing that still needs to happen, this should finally makes this league enjoyable.
"
Killing Monsters Increasing Your Alert Level
We killed this. It's not a thing anymore.

ohhhhh, ooooohhhhhhhhhh

thank goodness for that. it was the one thing that alone was taking the league from "this is actually really good" to "oh god this is not working at all".

i wasnt sure i was gonna stick with it unless that changed cause the running through maps being followed by 50 guys shouting and screaming and throwing bombs at me in an attempt to make sure i dont alert anyone wasnt fun and it didnt make any sense.

ill be honest, i was expecting 2 weeks of u guys going hmmmm, mmmmm, maybeeeeee maybe not, hmmmmm, maybe we change it.... nope, ur on the case. honestly did not expect that to be addressed so soon, big props.

i didnt actually want to come back and play the game, my mrs is stuck in america until next week and she twisted my arm to play it with her. really glad i did cause i think this league is potentially one of the best in a long time. really impressed with the work thats been put in and that scottish contraption woman is hilarious, shes up there with that mad singing woman from blight for my favourite poe npc.
Ggg возьмите меня тестировать новый контент и вам не придётся понижать урон монстров в каждой лиге!
ok reading through the comments, sure the alert level might become somewhat redundant now and other balances will need made in order to bring back that element of having to make decisions, compromises.

but, that alert on kill thing was leading to seriously degenerate, absurd ways of playing the content. better they throw in a fix quick, get it back on track and then take the time to balance back the alert level so its a serious aspect later (if thats what will need done, presuming no extra balancing comes with this update). the alert level being slightly redundant is something we can live with for a few weeks, im not sure a lot of us were gonna live with this goofy kiting strat for a few weeks, i was getting close to done with it already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info