Today's Hotfix for Heist

"
Isdanil wrote:
You mean like 100% of the things people were saying would be an issue since you released the trailer and commentary? Really?

Your respect for your customers is abysmal, you definitely aren't getting my money for this league.

Would be even better if we got no more comments from you as well. For someone so annoyed by the league you sure do stick around enough to comment.
"
PastorI wrote:

"
Ashur_Hawke wrote:
"
Choke Points in Heists

So any incentive to play good will be removed, good players will get less loot over all.

Ok i dont get this. Has your brain died?

I like that you don't understand what is written and can't quote correctly and your conclusion is that my brain died.

As I said the more uncertain the amount of chests players can unlock the better the rewards. If devs know that all players can get X amount of chests no matter what they do, then they will tune down the rewards so the people who didn't get as many chests don't start to get "too much loot".
This is how all devs balance games, if something is easy to get, then it must be tuned down, and if something is difficult to get then it's rewards can be better.

So this change ultimately will punish good players who were able to manage the alert level and get more loot out of the chests.
And it will help braindead players that just ran in and didnt manage alert level.
It brings the best and the worst players directly into the same reward tier.
What you want is to reward skillful players and incentivize people to play better for better rewards. Giving the same reward to the person playing minion builds with his feet and the person who can manage the league mechanics well is some commie bullshit.
We are all equal comrade, all equally poor.

Thank you so much GGG these changes along with hotfix 3.12.1 are amazing and what people wanted and its really nice when a developer listens to there players. Thank youuuuuuu
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
"
Ichigo wrote:
I wished for this to be permanent and on purpose. I was hoping that it was designed for tankier builds to be better at the job and to slightly nerf all the 50+ mil dps stuff that just clears all the endgame and basically all of poe within a blink of an eye. I am very sad that killing guards before lockdown now doesn't give a negative effect on the rest of your heist.

Yeah, I was also looking forward to a stealth-arcade type of minigame with this expansion that encouraged different builds from the endgame meta.

I like the creative and diverse Leagues that introduce or at least encourage something different than "you have 8 seconds to kill as much as you can."

There are so many cool skills and complex mechanics, it's a shame the best way to be successful by FAR is only one kind of build.

no one want so do 1 map in 1h because the new league requires tank only builds,
and as you can not just level up and get loot by doing heists, this would be really dumb. cant really make a stealth game from poe
Great
Thanks GGG.
Love you so much
Great! Ty GGG :)
Fantastic, appreciate you guys being quick to respond to glaring issues. Should be a fantastic league from here on out!
The Council Speaks, and We Shall Listen
no crash fixes :(
Hope to see this Hotfix being pushed out soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info