[3.12] Elementalist - Selfcast Firestorm UNLEASHED

"
hishmo wrote:
Hello again, Lvl 75 so far, Build is doing great I did a bit of a twist to the tree (including the 50% ele dmg node in the wheel near templar)

Thinking of including Unwavering stance/+1 max fire res soon
Also the +1 Max All Res close to Marauder down the line *Soul of steel* (will need some points investment)

let me know what u think :)

My Current POB : https://pastebin.com/XSvdVKPW

Yep I used to have the +1 all res by marauder as well, but recently specced out to try out more curse effect. But I do think that is a good option.

The builds biggest issue is survivability. I may be switching out my helmet for a "takes physical as elemental", and perhaps even my chest piece as well. I currently have very little mitigation, and even with 7k Health I can still die.
Last edited by Seeders on Sep 22, 2020, 11:53:49 AM
"
Flowen87 wrote:
Which Pantheons would you recommend to use?

I would probably go with Soul of Lunaris for the projectile avoidance, chain avoidance, and little bit of dodge.

And then either Soul of Gruthkul for physical mitigation or Soul of Shakari for chaos mitigation. Probably lean a little more toward Gruthkul though.

Has anyone considered taking the 3 staff nodes by the Templar that give a total of 10% chance to block spell and attack damage? Would that be a decent buff to our defenses?
Has anyone tried Spell Echo? Would it be stronger than Unleashed?
"
leopard2lx wrote:
Has anyone considered taking the 3 staff nodes by the Templar that give a total of 10% chance to block spell and attack damage? Would that be a decent buff to our defenses?

I got pretty much all the staff block nodes near which and templar and with a Rumi's flask I got 75% Block Chance and 34% Spell Block. Might try Glancing Blows Keystone later to up spell lock more and see how it feels over all but now its seems to be working well with my 3k life (not geared yet)
"
Gungeir wrote:
Has anyone tried Spell Echo? Would it be stronger than Unleashed?
Spell Echo only casts the firestorm 2 times vs unleash 3 at full seals, so I wont be stronger.
"
Flowen87 wrote:
"
leopard2lx wrote:

I got pretty much all the staff block nodes near which and templar and with a Rumi's flask I got 75% Block Chance and 34% Spell Block. Might try Glancing Blows Keystone later to up spell lock more and see how it feels over all but now its seems to be working well with my 3k life (not geared yet)

I might do this as well. Glancing Blows is probably a nice survivability boost.
Last edited by Seeders on Sep 23, 2020, 2:13:12 AM
I was thinking of doing a build with the new firestorm and came across this. Do you think this would work as a Chieftain? I am not good with Squishy characters and was thinking the Chieftain would be a beefier version.
"
lukorn wrote:
I was thinking of doing a build with the new firestorm and came across this. Do you think this would work as a Chieftain? I am not good with Squishy characters and was thinking the Chieftain would be a beefier version.

I'd say give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

Elementalist, Crit Inquisitor, Chieftain all seem like decent options.
Could we slot in a VAAL RF in for the added spelldamage somewhere?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info