[3.12] Elementalist - Selfcast Firestorm UNLEASHED

"
Gungeir wrote:
Could we slot in a VAAL RF in for the added spelldamage somewhere?

Probably could in place of the decoy totem. With all the nerfs to heists and removal of alert on killing, its not as valuable.

Thanks for the suggestion!
I definitely believe the staff spell and attack block nodes are making a difference along with Rumi's Concoction in terms of overall damage mitigation.
Doing T11 maps is pretty smooth so far. I have only died once. There's the occasional large damage spike that comes in but overall, build is still feeling strong.
Hi,
Thank you for the guide,
Just a quick question. I am playing as awitch but do get Firestorm as a questreward fore Sirenes Cadence and can not buy it from Nessa at Level 15. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
"
Thyraz1905 wrote:
Hi,
Thank you for the guide,
Just a quick question. I am playing as awitch but do get Firestorm as a questreward fore Sirenes Cadence and can not buy it from Nessa at Level 15. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

They changed it, you get firestorm now at lvl 28 in act 3.
How about using:
Scorching Ray - Spell Totem - Multiple Totems - Faster Casting

especially for bosses to apply large fire resistance debuff?

EDIT: Not effective as totem doesn't live long enough
Last edited by leopard2lx on Sep 25, 2020, 11:27:36 PM
Oof, you rerolled to inquisitor. Too bad, I was looking forward to see this build be finetuned (I don't really have the time/endurance to reroll another class). Well, I guess I'll just follow the guide still and try to come up with something.
"
Seeders wrote:
"
lukorn wrote:
I was thinking of doing a build with the new firestorm and came across this. Do you think this would work as a Chieftain? I am not good with Squishy characters and was thinking the Chieftain would be a beefier version.

I'd say give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

Elementalist, Crit Inquisitor, Chieftain all seem like decent options.

Hey again!

I originally started out a Crackling Lance Inquisitor but was very unhappy, so I wanted to start this as a second char. However, since you mentioned Inquisitor would also be a good fit for this build I decided to rework this char into firestorm.

So far I'm super happy with the playstyle. Heists go well and stuff explodes quite fast as I went for an additional unleash stack on the grid as well.

After all these years I am still a noob though when it comes to making my own builds and I am thinking the damage is not gonna be enough going into red tier maps.

I am not expecting you to correct everything that's wrong with my PoB but maybe you got a quick suggestion to boost my version of this build a little bit?

POB LINK: https://pastebin.com/b1bUaFdK

As I started out as Crackling Lance I am still using a sceptre and shield. Do you reckon I should switch everything up for the 2 handed fire staff you are using?

Really appreciate any help or pointers you guys can give me to get this to the next level! :)
Last edited by lukorn on Sep 27, 2020, 1:25:03 PM
"
Irmeli wrote:
Oof, you rerolled to inquisitor. Too bad, I was looking forward to see this build be finetuned (I don't really have the time/endurance to reroll another class). Well, I guess I'll just follow the guide still and try to come up with something.

Same, im gonna be still playing this with some own twists, with a lot of block added and going for some cluster jewel and see how far I get.
If I reroll its gonna be something totally different then.
IGN: Vipu
"
Irmeli wrote:

Ya, my apologies for this. I think the witch can still work, but you may want to consider going for crit as it does churn out a lot more damage.

I think if you take the templar gear and tree and apply it to your witch it will be good.
Last edited by Seeders on Sep 27, 2020, 5:19:22 PM
wow would you look at that! you rerolled your firestorm character to golems. Now stop spreading blatant misinfo on reddit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info