3.12.0 Day One/Two Hotfixes

Losing contracts off of DC's is kinda lame ae
Name spam in the harbor is not the problem, the problem is dozens of players in the area causing massive lag.
Any updates on cobra lash? It's still well beyond unusable right now due to not chaining.
absolutely abismal download speed with the native client, I rather wait a day or two now
"
absolutely abismal download speed with the native client, I rather wait a day or two now

change your DNS to 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 (or their IPv6 equivalents)
are we going to get any sorta response about the disconnections in heist? losing 90% of my heists to disconnects while trying to escape isn't suppose to be an added "risk" right?
Still waiting on the Cobra Lash chain fix. Was looking forward to have it for league start, but alas I chose poorly.
"Toned down the amount of unique items players were pillaging from early Heists"

Early Heists have NO uniques. It's now the only early Heist type which has NO extra reward. It's "uniquely" UNrewarding. Sometimes you'll have Engineering doors with nothing behind them. Is this intended? It doesn't seem like it.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
phosTR wrote:
"
Fray99x wrote:
when is fix coming for maps not activating on standard league?

lol, maybe monday since it's friday.

It's actually Saturday here in NZ, and we're actively working to fix that problem and others. Sorry for the delay! :)

Any chance Hexblast more multiplier not applying to ignite, or bugged Flame Wall xp being fixed in the first hotfix?
IGN : Jovial
so i intended to do heists today after reaching like lvl 60. looks like missed out the uniques
Talamoana warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info