3.12.0 Day One/Two Hotfixes

"
Jakojok wrote:
Has been a great league so far appreciate the work to fix all these things. Just wanted to mention that Spectral shield throw doesnt chain properly at the time with the divide and conquer jewel, so its mentioned.

it does not scale with any chain.

im so tired of waiting this fix zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
@GGG Please can you fix the stash in rouge harbour. Too many players get in the way can never get to it and spend forever spam clicking around the chest trying to get at it...

Thanks
After this patch unfortunately there are still crashes at Heist encounters
Just now I got 2 in row... Its a waste of markers and good loot
Please fix this issue as soon as posiible coz its taking all the fun from this league :/
crash bug def not fixed
when does the next patch come????????????????????????? im waiting
The last update made it so that the launcher started to crash. Now I don't even know if I can get a new update anymore.
15-20 fps since this hotfix, performance tanked like never before nothing changed on my end, please revert
Getting a "You cannot change your selected Pantheon Powers at this location. You can only modify your selections at a Town or Hideout." while sitting in my hideout.
I really wish they'd fix Splitting Steel being treated as a Melee skill instead of a Projectile Skill. Love it, the combo of filling enemies with Impale stacks and then Call of Steeling their corpses for a delayed Corpse Explosion is very satisfying. Sadly, the scaling of Splitting Steel is horrendous.

Pros: Gets buffed by Melee passive nodes(Brinkmanship confirmed)
Cons: Does not get buffed by... Projectile passive nodes, Projectile support gems, Melee support gems, Iron Grip notable.

Flame Wall looks like hot garbage compared to the skill preview; intentionally downgraded, or was this another discreet MTX preview?
Last edited by Leucienfireweaver on Sep 20, 2020, 6:47:40 PM
"
I really wish they'd fix Splitting Steel being treated as a Melee skill instead of a Projectile Skill. Love it, the combo of filling enemies with Impale stacks and then Call of Steeling their corpses for a delayed Corpse Explosion is very satisfying. Sadly, the scaling of Splitting Steel is horrendous.

Pros: Gets buffed by Melee passive nodes(Brinkmanship confirmed)
Cons: Does not get buffed by... Projectile passive nodes, Projectile support gems, Melee support gems, Iron Grip notable.

Flame Wall looks like hot garbage compared to the skill preview; intentionally downgraded, or was this another discreet MTX preview?

It's not melee skill though, It only requires a melee weapon, but it is shooting a projectile from it. You are not attacking in a melee range

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info