Path of Exile: Heist Launches Soon

I had to use the client to download the patch, the torrent file never worked, and now I'm 38900 in the queue. :(
For those who downloaded the torrent - right click on the ggpk file Disable READ ONLY. Try again to start the game..

26 minutes . .

before game the starts up

"
pumacsek wrote:
For those who downloaded the torrent - right click on the ggpk file Disable READ ONLY. Try again to start the game..

Dude, Thank you very mutch!!!
What the hell is this? Downloaded the torrent file to make sure I get in time for a proper league start and now I have to download the whole game again? Like are you for real GGG?
"
abdemon wrote:
"
pumacsek wrote:

Dude, Thank you very mutch!!!

You are welcome .... GGG... you owe me a beer..:)
Last edited by pumacsek on Sep 18, 2020, 3:39:42 PM
Bye . . . league start . .hope to see you up again after 3 months . . . .

sigh . .
"
pumacsek wrote:

Mine is not checked x(
"
pumacsek wrote:

READ ONLY was already disabled on my ggpk and it still doesn't work. Have to download the whole game again.
"
pumacsek wrote:

Mine was already disabled, not worked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info