Path of Exile: Heist Launches Soon

Ok guys i found how fix problem without redownload 26gig
first go C:\Users\&YourPCName&\Documents\My Games\
after that delete folder Path of Exile
lunche your game and enjoy :)
for who still can't patch like me.
0. copy flesh torrent content.ggpk into poe folder.
1. load and run GGPKBump.exe only one time, to start unpack ggpk.
if you run it for second time it will say 'Not a valid iput'
2. run PackCheck.exe if you want to see what is packing or run game like normal to hide this info.
3. wait for play queue.
4. still waiting for queue....
5. i hate waited queue.
Thailand Player
first time I really want to stop playing a league the first day.
that league is a the worst league ever. I knew I won't like it but I was very far. I just hate that league concept.
and why putting all players in the heist town ? laggy towns during leveling wasn't enough ? let do the same shit for the league

first time I looted something correct... a bug: can't leave the heist.
Last edited by Lyonnel on Sep 19, 2020, 3:03:28 AM
every league the same crashes trash it!
Second most disappointed I've ever been with a league mechanic in five years

Not only was this (as usual) not even remotely beta tested by logical individuals who play the game; its not even fun and its even more convoluted and inconvenient than anything youve ever put out.

Very likely passing on this one.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Can Heist enemies be raised as spectres?

Devs: Yes.

Game: NO!
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Well, the concept looks interesting enough. But I need to wait for Console Launch to actually see if it works interestingly enough just as good as it looks interestingly enough.
For now it looks very cool and great fun.
Time to hire a QA for your game GGG, this isn't holding up well at all, if you want to keep people engaged and not quitting early, the most important step is to ensure the new content works as intended, and that it is intended for ALL of your player-base, not just the top echelon of players.

I said i would give this a try at launch, and now i have, and now i will leave the league for a couple of weeks with high hopes that you guys realize what needs to be done to make the league mechanic fun for when i come back to give it another try.

Beyond the mountain of technical errors and bugs that was delivered with this "expansion" plugin - I keep hoping that you would listen more to the casual players, stop adapting your game for top tier streamers who invest their life into this game and cry when all their efforts make the game easy for them, this league feels like another one of those where you will be forced to play a certain build to be able to do the content unless you pour thousands of hours and/or currency into optimizing a character you actually want to play to be able to do the content.
"
Aktinium wrote:
Time to hire a QA for your game GGG, this isn't holding up well at all, if you want to keep people engaged and not quitting early, the most important step is to ensure the new content works as intended, and that it is intended for ALL of your player-base, not just the top echelon of players.

I said i would give this a try at launch, and now i have, and now i will leave the league for a couple of weeks with high hopes that you guys realize what needs to be done to make the league mechanic fun for when i come back to give it another try.

Beyond the mountain of technical errors and bugs that was delivered with this "expansion" plugin - I keep hoping that you would listen more to the casual players, stop adapting your game for top tier streamers who invest their life into this game and cry when all their efforts make the game easy for them, this league feels like another one of those where you will be forced to play a certain build to be able to do the content unless you pour thousands of hours and/or currency into optimizing a character you actually want to play to be able to do the content.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info