Path of Exile: Heist Launches Soon

nice 3th league in a row unable to connect at launch !

Standalone and Steam, unbale to connect to patching server
Client was working fine before the down, just cleared my stashs

reinstalled from scrath on both stand and steam and again...
failed to recognize the torrent file. have to redownload entire game after that. nice.
GGGPkBump doesnt help for me( Torrent)
so the boys from GGG wont state anything about that "unsupported version" thing, huh?
so poor
I downloaded the torrent and now I need to download 25gb anyway? Wth is this? Does anyone know if there is a way around loading it again?
Or did I something wrong?
"
LordCobayo wrote:
failed to recognize the torrent file. have to redownload entire game after that. nice.

Yeah, same here. Client essentially deleted the content.ggpk and started re-downloading everything. Full torrent download wasted.
I downloaded torrent, swapped file and somehow I am installing whole game again. Horrible launch.
Lovely. Downloaded torrent to be ready to go. Move to POE folder. Launch and have to download 20+ Gb again....nice. Should have just skipped the torrent and patched with smaller download. Thanks. Using the torrent screwed us from starting on time.
27gb torrent + 25.54gb from patch again . . !!!!

then what's the purpose of the torrent file if you have to download the whole game again and probably another 4 to 10 gb of files after that . . .

i have patch my client ealier before this, i think it was a week ago . .with the first 23gb patch . .

why!!!! pls . . . someone hack/fix this . . .

we dont have much time left before the game starts . . .

are we sure we NEED to redownload it?
lol what a fkn joke
will take 3 hours to redl it
goodbye league start
wtf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info