[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
Turkeylicious wrote:
Hey thanks for the build guide, I'm having a lot of fun with it:) I've been using it to league start and while it was a bit rough in the beginning things are going a bit smoother with better gear.

However, I'm a bit unsure what gear to prioritize to upgrade further. I've got some rudamentary cluster jewels and cheap rares for resists, health etc. Should I try to get the double influenced helmet first, cluster jewels, watcher's eye for hatred aura effect or something else? I've got about 2.5ex lying around atm.

I also have some issues with being one-shot and I'm unsure how to improve that. Is life leech worth getting? Also any tips on how to craft the +2 amulet?

You should upgrade first items that have weak or no replacements (for example, helmet/ watchers/ body armor/ rings)

Are you getting 1-shotted while mapping? do you use defensive flasks? they dont make you invincible but they should be enough to prevent random 1-shots.

Life leech is very importent because the build doesnt use regen or any other form of life recovery, it's built around a skill that gives you the freedom of movement to manually dodge the enemy attack so even if you get hit, you can still move away and deal damage, and leech from that. this won't only help vs bosses but while mapping too.

For the amulet you use awakener orb to combine the 2 mods and hope for life prefix or open to craft one, both mods are prefixes so you can exalt craft it if you are rich and want to maximize it's value.
"
Jihax wrote:
Finally getting the build together..

However my single target dps is struggling.

Any suggestions?

Level up, use high level and qual gems, upgrade your gear
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
how are you running both hatred and herald of ice? i dont have enough mana

Run just Hatred
"
beateurser wrote:
What's the best way to craft a shield?

Essences or Fossils
"
Caliathlol wrote:
"
It only works if YOU kill, if you use skills like mines where it doesn't count as "you", it will not proc

So how do I proc it while using blade vortex? Sorry for the silly question

If you use BV it will proc when you kill
Unfortuenately this build is not coming together for me at all. First time hitting a wall requires more than 10 ex to upgrade. Getting one shotted on every T14 boss. Losing all loot while doing heists.

Just bought all the things to go back to BV Poison build.

Hope you guys still have fun tho.
Yep i recently got 77 lvl, i struggle to find any good cheap upgrades. Damage is really great, but the survival stuff are hard
Dark Shades .... Eazy-E .... Five Letters .... YMCMB
hello all i have a problem all time dead :D my dps on boss very low, can u help me plz what i need change ?? i dont have a lot of curency
Last edited by paradok1 on Sep 24, 2020, 5:46:02 PM
Really fun build once you get your explode chest, and even before that I was clearing really fast with Herald of Ice + Hatred; I was farming T16s and lvl 83 contracts without explode chest just fine. Still need to upgrade a lot of my gear to get my single target dps up, but otherwise the build works really damn well.
"
Alzander2k wrote:
Unfortuenately this build is not coming together for me at all. First time hitting a wall requires more than 10 ex to upgrade. Getting one shotted on every T14 boss. Losing all loot while doing heists.

Just bought all the things to go back to BV Poison build.

Hope you guys still have fun tho.

You are still using starter-tier gear.
You also use 0 defensive flasks.
What upgrade are you referring to requiring 10ex? I haven't spend this much at once on an upgrade this league.. and not only that, you barely upgraded anything..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info