[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
Knvcted wrote:
Yep i recently got 77 lvl, i struggle to find any good cheap upgrades. Damage is really great, but the survival stuff are hard

Don't worry and just stick to white/yellow mapping at that level, it gets stronger as you level from gem levels and passives on the tree/ jewels, you'll also get more and more currency to allow you to upgrade some stuff by the time you reach red maps.
use defensive flasks for better survival (I can see you are using none)
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Sep 24, 2020, 10:10:10 PM
"
paradok1 wrote:
hello all i have a problem all time dead :D my dps on boss very low, can u help me plz what i need change ?? i dont have a lot of curency

Can you give me more info about how you are dying? also try to change Atziri's flask to Rumi's flask and see if it gets better (it should)
If you really want leech right now you need to have Doryani's lesson on cluster, or lab enchant on boots which leech if you killed in the past 4 seconds.
i think ive kinda hit a wall where im struggling in t10maps. what do you think i should upgrade first? if you dont mind looking. im still kinda broke and wanna spend money right for the best upgrade i can get first.

loving the build btw!
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
i think ive kinda hit a wall where im struggling in t10maps. what do you think i should upgrade first? if you dont mind looking. im still kinda broke and wanna spend money right for the best upgrade i can get first.

loving the build btw!

How much currency do you have right now? before anything else you need to remove overflowing chalice and use either Taste of Hate or a magic Basalt flask, you also dont have flask for immune curses which is importent
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Sep 25, 2020, 2:30:41 AM
hmm i dead on bosses 1 shot and 1 shot t 16 maps, i think problem life leech, mb evassion or armor ...
"
paradok1 wrote:
hmm i dead on bosses 1 shot and 1 shot t 16 maps, i think problem life leech, mb evassion or armor ...

Use shield with t1 life or life essence and use Rumi's Concoction instead of Atziri's Promise
Anyone having good luck with this build early in the league? I ran fire bv assassin last league but it feels out of reach this league. Also, how is BV once you swap to the 4link setup?
What would be the biggest upgrades for me?

i have abt 200ish chaos left after upgrading some
I feel like I have decent gear in all my slots but I still struggle alot with damage/survivability any pointers for possible upgrades?
Last edited by kilerje on Sep 25, 2020, 11:10:40 PM
Nice build bro.I have just started it on Ps4 since yesterday we received the heist.One question though.I have trouble seeing your cluster jewel due to the lack of pc.Can you tell me what clusters should i look for?And when is the ideal level to start using them on tree? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info