[3.13] Blade Vortex of Hatred | League-start viable | Off-Screen Explosions | All Content |

"
Jihax wrote:
What would be the biggest upgrades for me?

i have abt 200ish chaos left after upgrading some

Anything you upgrade will work, you can do the math or just upgrade one of the starter-tier rares.
"
kilerje wrote:
I feel like I have decent gear in all my slots but I still struggle alot with damage/survivability any pointers for possible upgrades?

Damage: you are missing alot of upgrades AND you are currently on a 5-link

Survivability: I need more info about how you're dying to figure things out
"
Ben3os wrote:
Nice build bro.I have just started it on Ps4 since yesterday we received the heist.One question though.I have trouble seeing your cluster jewel due to the lack of pc.Can you tell me what clusters should i look for?And when is the ideal level to start using them on tree? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

You should look for cluster jewels like I wrote in the guide, regardless of what I'm using right now.
If they are too expensive just get it with some of the notables until you can buy one with all.
Thats my problem i can not see your clusters through smartphone.I dont have a pc.When is the best time to allocate them?
can you make three without cluster jeweks please?
"
Ben3os wrote:
Thats my problem i can not see your clusters through smartphone.I dont have a pc.When is the best time to allocate them?

I literally wrote it in my guide...
copy pasted
2 Large Cluster jewels with the following modifiers:

Adds 8 Passive Skills
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Cold Damage
1 Added Passive Skill is Blanketed Snow
1 Added Passive Skill is Doryani's Lesson
1 Added Passive Skill is Vengeful Commander

Adds 8 Passive Skills
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Cold Damage
1 Added Passive Skill is Blanketed Snow
1 Added Passive Skill is (any notable, will not be allocated)

8 Medium Cluster jewels (4 DPS, 4 AOE, switch between them as you see fit) with the following modifiers:

Medium Cluster jewel #1-4 (DPS):

Adds 4-5 Passive Skills
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 6% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
1 Added Passive Skill is Precise Commander

Medium Cluster jewel #5-8 (AOE):

Adds 4-5 Passive Skills
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 10% increased Area Damage
1 Added Passive Skill is Assert Dominance
1 Added Passive Skill is Vast Power

You allocate them whenever you can.
"
DopeBoySasha wrote:
can you make three without cluster jeweks please?

What do you mean?
If you mean "tree", check PoB section in my guide
i have 3 exa budget what should i upgrade? how many cluster do i need to switch tree?
I know everybody is asking what best upgrades are for them so sorry but I'm curious for myself as well. I think the next thing I should upgrade is probably cluster jewels, and then maybe explode chest? I appreciate all the help you're giving out.
There is also another thing that i dont understand.On gloves here there are only hatred and herald of thunder.Only those 2?the remaining 2 sockets?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info