Heist Skill Reveal: Area-Control Spells

I am the only one that think GGG is adding 'Supportive slow gameplay skill' in the game in preparation for PoE2? Because ATM those are not worth using.

Like in the current state of the game this is pretty much useless. The game is too fast, you either 1 shot or get one shot.

I hope GGG take the opportunity to rework the gameplay pace in PoE 2 and make all those new awesome skill relevant. It could really benefit a change from the zoom zoom gameplay.
Ooooooooh!
Not sure how much I'll be using these in later-game but sigil of power looks like a lot of fun for bossing on the leaguestart archmage build I have planned.
For now I expect these to be mostly bossing skills, general mapping gets a little too zoom zoom to spend the time to put these down.
Except the black hole, if that thing kills rares effectively that things got a big-ass aoe that could be played with.
"
Indertek wrote:
oh man slayer still not buffed i lost hope

I personally did hope for a Occultist buff/changes to her tree with the new curse support but missed opportunity i guess.
I realy dont understand, ggg know that the most players doesnt like crafting leagues, they wanna play, kill alot of enemies, going faster, not slowig down or standing still...
the game doesnt provide anything good for a slow playstile.
going slower doesnt give u better loot, xp an so on.
if they realy want to improve something with a slower style, first u need to get mobs with alot more defensive stats, making u take some time to clear, second, this mobs cant kill u one shot like what heapens alot, third, if ur killing alot less enemies, the loot should have a better chance of dropping...
very interesting . . .
These would be relevant if the game wasn't a zoom zoom simulator. I like the idea behind it but until you emphasize slower gameplay and put tools in place to make it realistic, noone will use this stuff. I mean sigil of power would be good for bossing i guess, but most of this stuff is too slow for mapping.
sigil with totems.
A Fireball mage with Flesh & Stone, in Blood Stance... why? xD
Cool Stuff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I just really hope these really cool but current meta useless skills are a sign for the slowed down, more interactive gameplay of poe 2.

Also free voidsphere, remove cd.
ign: UpForJava

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info