Heist Skill Reveal: Area-Control Spells

These skills look great... for a different game. POE right now is a max damage max speed game. The one shot nature of the top end monsters don't allow for defensive or tactical fighting.

If they do not slow down game play, these skills will just end up getting more characters killed and make the speed meta even more powerful.

I keep hoping to come on this website and find out they are fixing the speed of the game. I would love to play POE again... Lets hope they are planning to fix it in 2.0.
all of these are useless, standing still is not part of the endgame
"
Legin_town wrote:
Amazing set of new utility skills, great work!

i feel youre being paid to post positive feedback
I think these skills are really meant for the Heist mechanics.

Shame on you GGG that instead to create sumnt original, you copied it from other games, I mean that sphere has been see around ARPG for ages now, you could've done it differently, like a huge tornado.

Tencent really ruined this company :(
"
EddieAries wrote:
"
Legin_town wrote:
Amazing set of new utility skills, great work!

i feel youre being paid to post positive feedback

Just blind fan boys ready to say it's all nice and good even if isn't
nahh ill just wait for someone to shitstorm it after they "cant use such great utility skills vs max mod fed as fook minotaur"(or type here name of endgame boss who cant be straight forward tanked, oh wait it happens that all of them are like that :).
Awesome!

Please keep making more skills like these that change the gameplay mechanics, not just different stats.

Firewall buffing projectiles was a great idea.

The vortex ball is very interesting but seems broken lol!
Didn't you forget about Frost Wall? He could get a rework too.
Just please don't make poe cooldown based game :)
These are going to be just extra clicks to do while pre casting the boss to get some +10 mil dmg for the oneshot gif to be posted on reddit
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info