[3.12] HunterKee's💨Splitting Steel🗡️|| League Start || Fast Mapper & Max Block

You're lucky.. I already started with this and I'm in act 8 already. Using Shattering Steel for now
I tried to switch to shattering steel too, but splitting steel feels so much better for me.
But I guess now the Guide got updated and this support gems should not bug out (ther are some Players with this setup at level 80+, so it must work somehow)

I may just be having a hard time leveling, but I've not been having a whole lot of fun with this so far. It takes half of my mana just to clear a pack. I'm reserving a lvl 4 precision, war banner, and blood and sand. My weapons are just whatever rares I can find. I could be overreacting here, but in my time playing POE I've come to realize that if I have fun leveling the build, I'm going to have fun when I get to maps/end-game content. Any suggestions? I'd love to hear some of your guys' experiences so far with the build.
"
I may just be having a hard time leveling, but I've not been having a whole lot of fun with this so far. It takes half of my mana just to clear a pack. I'm reserving a lvl 4 precision, war banner, and blood and sand. My weapons are just whatever rares I can find. I could be overreacting here, but in my time playing POE I've come to realize that if I have fun leveling the build, I'm going to have fun when I get to maps/end-game content. Any suggestions? I'd love to hear some of your guys' experiences so far with the build.

splitting will have a hard time during 15-30. Once you have impale support to reach 100% impale chance. Call of steel will carry you through the game.

You attack once or twice then press call of steel. Then it will AOE shotgun packs.
"

I got tabula and relentless fury pretty much right away and leveling with splitting was rather miserable, every rare monster felt like i tried to tickle them with attacks, act bosses also took unreasonably long. I switched to shattering mid 7 act and I'm now on yellow maps, it's rather ok except for double shard consumption and small range on it. But you definitely need lord of steel with %speed otherwise trying to do call of steel every few swings feel incredibly clunky. Just have to bear with it until splitting gets fixed I guess.

Actually just tested splitting steel with both crit supports and honestly it's quite decent at maps, clearspeed and smoothness is miles ahead of shattering steal so your call.
Last edited by tinmei on Sep 20, 2020, 12:29:51 PM
If you guys are looking for a fantastic unaffected by corrupted blood jewel these are amazing. https://poeapp.com/search/Heist/cZVgn7

Lord of Steel... buffs Call Of Steel, impale, and the AoE of Call of Steel. Makes a world of difference. And they're fairly cheap.
Anyone has a Lord of Steel with 100% increased used speed? Does Call of Steel feel better with it?

The clunkyness from Call of Steel is actually keeping me away from the Skill :(
"
Anyone has a Lord of Steel with 100% increased used speed? Does Call of Steel feel better with it?

The clunkyness from Call of Steel is actually keeping me away from the Skill :(

yea, the 100% used speed make it super smooth, try to get one with damage.
Nice build, im currently using it, hope they solve the bug on splitting quickly, it is difficult to kill bosses..
thx mate for the build.
"
IverzonX wrote:
Nice build, im currently using it, hope they solve the bug on splitting quickly, it is difficult to kill bosses..
thx mate for the build.

Tomorrow is fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info