[3.12] HunterKee's💨Splitting Steel🗡️|| League Start || Fast Mapper & Max Block

"
IrJunk wrote:
Thoughts on a deadeye for the chain? I’m stuck between scaling the impale damage vs pure projectile deadeye.


Deadeye could work and good options and might faster. But splitting steel proj will affact how many proj it will split. So I donno do we really need to add chain for clearing purpose. Also after split it will has less range so I dont think it could chain from pack to pack. The Chain wont have explode that's why I dont really think is worth it.

You should scale with pure proj at start. If you play champion or had watcher's eye, then you could focus on impale effect.
I like the immediate access to this new steel skill but I fear it will be pretty weak after the acts. Luckily swapping to other steel skills should be easy, if you wish to - lancing steel and chain/fork is apparently pretty potent lol
"
diablomix wrote:
I like the immediate access to this new steel skill but I fear it will be pretty weak after the acts. Luckily swapping to other steel skills should be easy, if you wish to - lancing steel and chain/fork is apparently pretty potent lol


Yea, I think if the single target is really bad, you can swap with shattering steel.
Where would you slot in sniper's mark? It looks like all of the gem slots are covered.
"
MichaelBay wrote:
Where would you slot in sniper's mark? It looks like all of the gem slots are covered.


In the cwdt set-up. The main link because I dont have splitting steel yet so cant import from game
Is it just me or does the best outcome of 780k S/G DPS seems small PP?

But i think with the 168% Base DMG may have a better outcome.
"
Imp0815 wrote:
Is it just me or does the best outcome of 780k S/G DPS seems small PP?

But i think with the 168% Base DMG may have a better outcome.


In PoB is shattering steel just to simulate the damage of which node is better in talent tree. Base on my calculation, if you have the same gear you would end up 1M shaper dps without sniper mark etc.

And yes, this is a really good clearing skill, you can always swap to shattering for single target.
Thanks for this build guide!!! Im super excited about steelgems and this guide! gonna try it out later.

But for some reason the PoB is not working for me.("Invalid Pastebin - needs upgrade" But i upgarded it already) Do I have to use the Fork version?
Last edited by collapsella on Sep 18, 2020, 12:33:53 PM
"
collapsella wrote:
Thanks for this build guide!!! Im super excited about steelgems and this guide! gonna try it out later.

But for some reason the PoB is not working for me.("Invalid Pastebin - needs upgrade" But i upgarded it already) Do I have to use the Fork version?


Yes, fork generally have more option and more function. It also update it faster and early than normal one
Hey man, im really interested in this build and will be starting with it. :)
What about the other steel skills that are new now? Can you just swap them in with the same setup if u want to switch to maybe Shattering Steel?
Thanks for the great build guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info