[3.12] HunterKee's💨Splitting Steel🗡️|| League Start || Fast Mapper & Max Block

"
Roxxis wrote:
Hey man, im really interested in this build and will be starting with it. :)
What about the other steel skills that are new now? Can you just swap them in with the same setup if u want to switch to maybe Shattering Steel?
Thanks for the great build guide :)

ahunterkee says ye above you

"
In PoB is shattering steel just to simulate the damage of which node is better in talent tree. Base on my calculation, if you have the same gear you would end up 1M shaper dps without sniper mark etc.

And yes, this is a really good clearing skill, you can always swap to shattering for single target.
What if you're a terrible player like me who's trying SSFHC for the first time and can't get the weapons? Are they make or break or it'll just have a slight impact on clear speed?

Last edited by Messerschmitt on Sep 18, 2020, 6:57:28 PM
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
What if you're a terrible player like me who's trying SSFHC for the first time and can't get the weapons? Are they make or break or it'll just have a slight impact on clear speed?

Only the clear speed, there is no require unique.
So, is this a melee-range build or something more long-range focused? Curious enough to try, but on the fence about a close-combat build for my first character.
"
DarkenX wrote:
So, is this a melee-range build or something more long-range focused? Curious enough to try, but on the fence about a close-combat build for my first character.

You basically throw projectile and bounce around for clearing. When you doing single target you should get closer for point blank.

Your main proj can only reach your screen size but the split can kill off screen mobs.
1. Isn’t it 3,12? The very first line of the guide.
2. What about alternate quality gems? Which ones are good for the build?

I still have 4,5 days until heist drops on consoles, so I am not sure what to play. I would like to try splitting steel, since I played SST before, and this gives me the same kind of vibe.
"
Smmogz wrote:
1. Isn’t it 3,12? The very first line of the guide.
2. What about alternate quality gems? Which ones are good for the build?

I still have 4,5 days until heist drops on consoles, so I am not sure what to play. I would like to try splitting steel, since I played SST before, and this gives me the same kind of vibe.

I need to test it further and I cant list something I donno and how much it cost yet. Will focus on that soon.
fyi gem is currently bugged and does not scale with sources of projectile damage scaling.
Confirmed. Splitting Steel is bugged. No interaction with vicious or slower proj. Or proj increases on tree. Shattering seems ok.

Not a tooltip issue. Come on GGG.. test this shit out before releasing it. Please.
"
diablomix wrote:
Confirmed. Splitting Steel is bugged. No interaction with vicious or slower proj. Or proj increases on tree. Shattering seems ok.

Not a tooltip issue. Come on GGG.. test this shit out before releasing it. Please.

Shit, i wanted to start with this one ... what a downer :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info