[3.12] HunterKee's💨Splitting Steel🗡️|| League Start || Fast Mapper & Max Block

To be honest splitting steel's very enjoyable to play. Paradoxica's still bugged but even with 1c scaeva in main hand i managed to do AL7 sirus, literally bullied the elder and smoothly sailed through the shaper. I have charges from blood rage/daresso so I dropped outmatch and outlast in favour of violent retaliation.

Map clear is very good even without saviour but for bosses it's really necessary unless you like to practice your dodging. I've also got vulnerability on hit on my gloves which is free damage, makes packs disappear instantly rather than in 0.5 seconds and helps with single target even more. With -9mp on ring and one mana leech nodes I'm also never running out of mana.

OK so Awakener 8 down - it was quite a lengthy fight tbh, but very safe due to defences. As always, degen ground effects from the pre-final phase are the worst, and you gotta be careful.

Big damage opportunity comes with the meteor corridor - sit there and tank them all with our superior block; also procs Violent Retaliation for even more damage.

Was a nice haul too - Awakener Orb and another Saviour to finish off the build.

Will be going Ball Lightning Mines now for a change of pace - thank you again HunterKnee for the build inspiration!
I bought legion sword,the damage boost is impressive,but im getting one shot from t14+ bosses,i believe for 15-20 ex build we shouldnt dodge every skills of bosses,for example i couldnt reach the second phase of the t9 relic siege map,my character gets one shot everytime,and i dont know what should i do,should i go for chaos res or should i create another character...
Having a great time with this build. I went more towards the defensive side by taking the Crystal Skin wheel and enchanted ailment avoidance on my chest, but even with those passive tree adjustments the DPS is definitely there. Mapping is a breeze, Heists are easy money, and bossing feels better than with the old standby's of Lacerate and Cyclone.
Thanks for putting this together and posting it up. Looking forward to trying the new Heist bosses with this build, once they get patched in.
"
Archernick wrote:

OK so Awakener 8 down - it was quite a lengthy fight tbh, but very safe due to defences. As always, degen ground effects from the pre-final phase are the worst, and you gotta be careful.

Big damage opportunity comes with the meteor corridor - sit there and tank them all with our superior block; also procs Violent Retaliation for even more damage.

Will be going Ball Lightning Mines now for a change of pace - thank you again HunterKnee for the build inspiration!

Did you changed something more that you did in page 12?

Im chasing your build (as i can, i so expensive) and i want to know if u changed something more

Thx for share your knowledge here
"
"
Archernick wrote:

Im chasing your build (as i can, i so expensive) and i want to know if u changed something more

Nope, nothing new - only things I didn't use then was my Paradoxica because it was still bugged.

I've moved onto Ball Lightning Mines now though so not much help anymore :D
"
Archernick wrote:

Do you happen to have a path of building available for your splitting steel character?
"
Retn wrote:
"
Archernick wrote:

Do you happen to have a path of building available for your splitting steel character?

Here you go: https://pastebin.com/TfZRK65k
"
Archernick wrote:
"
"
Archernick wrote:

Nope, nothing new - only things I didn't use then was my Paradoxica because it was still bugged.

I've moved onto Ball Lightning Mines now though so not much help anymore :D

its ok. Really thx for the help

For new players like me (is only my 3 season in poe) your tips and help are really useful

Thx for pastebin too
So is scaeva considered better than beltimber once you have a saviour? I would assume just for the crit for mirage spawns.
Last edited by Mistwalker on Oct 8, 2020, 2:12:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info