[3.12] HunterKee's💨Splitting Steel🗡️|| League Start || Fast Mapper & Max Block

There's a thread in the bug report but no response so far afaik
A6 Sirus down with again, zero issues. Though there was some weird behaviour where a Saviour Mirage exited the arena and caused Sirius to transition to Storm intermission for no reason.

But yeah, tanked all hits apart from corridor meteors and big beams.
Hey guys im trying to open the budget build in path of building but its not working am i the only one with that problem?
"
Archernick wrote:

OK this is my current setup - I've tweaked the setup slightly to just test some things. I think Farrul's is really nice until you get into some serious crafting later in the league. Up until then I used a 6L'd Desaro's Defiance.

Saviour is a massive boost to clear+bossing. The clones infinitely spam Splitting with no loss of shards. They also help you generate instant 12 shards on bosses when you CoS because it counts their impales too.

I tried to craft some Elusive boots, but I couldn't roll over what I got because it was too good. I will try again later with another base.

Next upgrade on the list is a 180-200 DPS Paradoxcia with Blind on Hit - I want a source of Blind for when I'm in Blood Stance on bossing so I can still generate Challenger charges. Other than that, it'll be replacing the other ring with Assassin's Mark on Hit (and hopefully some mana cost reduction for QoL).

Thank you very much @ahunterknee for the guide - it made my league start very nice!

thx for share your build

I changed some gems watching your build using whirling blades like you and other things

I will thpught to in use Farruls fur but is hard for me achive it. Not really good luck farming this season

this is my gear on standard and i have to say its one of the most fun and speedy builds ive played and i dont even have flasks on yet
Last edited by Boonzz on Sep 26, 2020, 8:26:38 PM

Any suggestions? have 5ex + 300c and want to upgrade.
"
zolin122 wrote:

Can't see your chest, but I would definitely get your helm to 20/21% to Life etc. It's too good to pass up. You can either buy one outright or divine.

The biggest upgrade you will have for the money is buying a Saviour. It insanely boosts your clear+bossing, due to being able to hit more areas with Splitting Steel, and abusing their shards to detonate big Call of Steels.

Stay off Paradoxica until they fix the bug (unless you find a good one for cheap). I'd advise getting one with blind on hit, so that you can still blind in Blood Stance on bosses.
Last edited by Archernick on Sep 27, 2020, 10:28:11 AM

Update on my build progress:

I've snagged a Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel and a decent Small Cluster to achieve 80% Chaos Res and Divine Flesh, massively boosting survivability. Due to this, I've opted to replace my life flask with a Forbidden Taste: we rarely take damage, and if we do, it must be something threatening, so having the insta full life available is very nice.

As I wait for the Paradoxica in my Stash to become useful (double damage currently not working), I will now obtain any Awakened/Alt Qualities that I deem worth it e.g. Phasing on Dash, Armour/Evasion on Flesh/Stone etc.

Also I replaced Rumi's for a Jade Flask of Reflexes, for the massive armour boost with Iron Reflexes keystone. We were too close to block cap manually, so Rumi's was wasted after taking blocking 1-2 hits.

My next big upgrade will be a Bottled Faith to replace my Quicksilver Flask, as well as deciding what I want to do with my belt: I can either get a Ryslatha Coil, which is big damage and life so long as I can Divine it to good values, or I can get a Stygian and roll good life + chaos res, and return to annoinitng Command of Steel instead of Cleansed Thoughts.

I will try and push to 96, as well as get A8 down (Heist has been massively slowing my Atlas prog), before I decide on my next build.
Last edited by Archernick on Sep 27, 2020, 10:38:22 AM
"
Archernick wrote:
"
zolin122 wrote:

Can't see your chest, but I would definitely get your helm to 20/21% to Life etc. It's too good to pass up. You can either buy one outright or divine.

The biggest upgrade you will have for the money is buying a Saviour. It insanely boosts your clear+bossing, due to being able to hit more areas with Splitting Steel, and abusing their shards to detonate big Call of Steels.

Stay off Paradoxica until they fix the bug (unless you find a good one for cheap). I'd advise getting one with blind on hit, so that you can still blind in Blood Stance on bosses.

Thanks for advices,here is my chest,i know its not good,should i go for farrul's fur?also what do you think about my jewelries?
The chest is fine - gives plenty of damage. As you're still on a 5-link, another big damage spike would be a 6L. Farrul's isn't mandatory at all, it's just something I personally wanted to test and so far so good. There's plenty of other chests out there, and even the one you have when 6-linked will carry you far.

So far your jewellery is OK - it looks like they're just covering your resists. But I would craft either 55 Life or -manacost of non-channelling skills on them either yourself or via a crafting service here on the forums.

I still believe you should save up for either a Saviour (7-8ex) or 6-linking your chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info