[3.14 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Divine Ire Inquisitor - HADOUKEN BUILD!

Hello
This is my first character but this build has been so much fun so far. Thanks so much for posting so much info.

I am about lvl 66, and just entered Act 9. I have been looking at getting some of the "inexpensive" equipment to increase my survivability and DPS. But I ran into a problem.

I just obtained the essence worm unset ring. But I went to equip it and start using hatred and but now I cannot keep both skitterbots and herald of ash active (skitter bots jumps up to 63% mana reserved and herald of ash up over 40%).

I was wondering if this is something that will get corrected as I continue to fill out the skill tree, or if this is possibly an equipment issue?

The only other recommended equipment I have obtained are two singularity sceptres. I am working on getting rares with the recommended stats, but don't see a lot of "reduced mana" or anything.

Oh and for the skill tree I have completed everything to the far left, and am working my way down towards the cluster jewel.

Appreciate any insight you can help out with.
Nevermind, I had put an arcane surge in because I do not have the enlighten gem yet. I see now that arcane surge has a mana multiplier, which was making these auras more expensive and prohibitive once I added in the essence worm.

Thanks
Any idea if this is going to be updated for 3.13?
3.13 UPDATES
Spoiler

Update #1 - Not much has changed except for Slight Buffs.

Righteous Providence has been changed from "100% Critical Strike Chance & 45% Critical Strike Multiplier" to 1% Critical Strike Chance per Strength/Intelligence, whichever is lower (Strength in our case).

This means that we lost some Critical Strike Multiplier but now instead gained a slight amount of Critical Strike Chance, and if we get around 40+ more Strength in the Build somehow we actually recieve this as a buff.

With the increased amount of Critical Strike chance we can actually drop the Shaper Influenced Armour with the "Spells have +% critical strike chance" because we hit 100% Crit Chance anyway on the Build as long as you have Assassins Mark and everything else.

So this was a Buff for us economicaly.

And the loss of Critical Strike Multiplier wasn't bad either because we gained 5% more damage taken by enemies with the buff to Sanctuary. "Consecrated Ground you create applies 15% increased damage taken by enemies" This used to be 10%.

CONCLUSION:

So overall in the PoB we gained around 200k DPS if you can just get 40str on your character and you can instead drop the "Spells have +% Crit" armour.

Hello, Thanks for your guide i just have a little question :

With the rework of Ascendancy, did you think we can take the same nodes ? Because, when i read this :

"
Instruments of Zeal: Requires Instruments of Virtue. Gain Fanaticism for 4 seconds on reaching Maximum Fanatic Charges (Fanaticism grants Spells you Cast yourself 75% more Cast Speed, 75% reduced Mana Cost and 75% increased Area of Effect), gain 1 Fanatic Charge every second if you've attacked in the past second, lose all Fanatic Charges on reaching maximum Fanatic Charges, +4 to Maximum Fanatic Charges. The small passive prior grants 10% increased Elemental Damage and 4% increased Attack and Cast Speed.

It can be a real big potential for Divine ire No ?
"
Helri wrote:
Hello, Thanks for your guide i just have a little question :

With the rework of Ascendancy, did you think we can take the same nodes ? Because, when i read this :

"
Instruments of Zeal: Requires Instruments of Virtue. Gain Fanaticism for 4 seconds on reaching Maximum Fanatic Charges (Fanaticism grants Spells you Cast yourself 75% more Cast Speed, 75% reduced Mana Cost and 75% increased Area of Effect), gain 1 Fanatic Charge every second if you've attacked in the past second, lose all Fanatic Charges on reaching maximum Fanatic Charges, +4 to Maximum Fanatic Charges. The small passive prior grants 10% increased Elemental Damage and 4% increased Attack and Cast Speed.

It can be a real big potential for Divine ire No ?

If I'm not misstaken this counts for attacking which we do not. And secondly this doesn't give us any form of damage. It just gives AoE and Cast speed really^^
Why do we pick up divine fury in the skill tree? The passive skill says "Fire Spells have 25% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage" so it won't work with divine ire.

Are we getting the passive skill for the "Gain 5% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage" instead?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Fury
Bergerbrush's builds lack "phase 0", especially trees before lvl 85
"
Razunter wrote:
Bergerbrush's builds lack "phase 0", especially trees before lvl 85

These Builds do indeed lack a proper leveling Guide right now and a Leveling Skill Tree. Hopefully something I will have time for in the future. But I work on several projects alone and new builds and Stream my own progression as well so limited time for these things sadly
Cant wait to give it a try once a leveling guide added XD

Good luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info