[3.14 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Divine Ire Inquisitor - HADOUKEN BUILD!

Hello, this build is very nice. But I have a lot of problems with bossing and sustain rn, I'm pretty sure I took everything from thee suggested gear set except the armor, any tips? I have 20 ex to invest in this build. Ty
Any tips for making the build tankier? Items and passives below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswVCBucHHgj0DdEOSBGWFe0WQBZvFvMaOBvIHRQgaCBuIvQkLSY8Jy8pDymLLJwtqS-dMPgx7zJYM2w2PTlJOlg62EGWQjpJUUpATLNQMFS9VcZZ81xAY0NmVGaeakNsC20Zcg9-WX_GgpuD24SDhX2LjI5kj0aP-pBVkm6TJ5RvlS6Wi5tum6GdqqIApAWsmK07rrOu_7VItvq3OLkCuZO8VrzqwGbDCct_0B_Q9dJ81abVueNi42rjhOZ96_XvIe_r8B_w1fId8o73pvfX-d360g==?accountName=RegulusX&characterName=ImYourFoodDeliveryGuy

Not doing this Fulltime anymore, so update will be out a bit later. But will Update this.

(quick note, MAJOR CHANGES HERE. Dropping Inquis as our Ascendancy probably)
3.14 UPDATES

3.14 Ultimatum League Update Video!

Update #1 - MAJOR CHANGES AS I SUGGEST THE ELEMENTALIST ASCENDANCY NOW!

The Elementalist had a pretty big overhaul in Ritual League and has now significantly improved overall. And with some nice tricks of using the "Malachai's Artifice Unset Ring" alongside with playing Golemancer on this we can utilize the Ascendancy very well in order to gain a much larger DPS boost than we can/did with the Inquisitor.

The Skill Tree/Gear is mainly the same. And so will the HP/Defenses be as well. The only real difference is a major damage boost.

Look at the Video or check PoB for the changes and I will convert this Guide over to an Elementalist version instead in the future.

If you are looking to use a Guide then this works just fine still, and it's the same gear if you wanna play Elementalist, just do that and pick the Ascendancy points shown in the video.

Elementalist Ascendancy Choices:

Liege of the Primordial -> Elemancer -> Mastermind of Discord -> Heart of Destruction
Last edited by Bergerbrush on Apr 16, 2021, 11:59:43 AM
hey, i really like this build blasting things to smithereens with divine ire, i just have one question though.

i don't seem to proc the infused buff very often from infused channeling as it only procs after 1.3 seconds or so of channeling and a lot of the time that's enough to nearly get me killed during channeling, does the amount of time needed to channel lower the higher the gem gets or does it stay the same? and if it does stay the same, what am i missing about getting the buff to proc more reliably.

thanks a bunch
"
jimmate wrote:
hey, i really like this build blasting things to smithereens with divine ire, i just have one question though.

i don't seem to proc the infused buff very often from infused channeling as it only procs after 1.3 seconds or so of channeling and a lot of the time that's enough to nearly get me killed during channeling, does the amount of time needed to channel lower the higher the gem gets or does it stay the same? and if it does stay the same, what am i missing about getting the buff to proc more reliably.

thanks a bunch

Leveling up Infused Channeling + Quality will lover the amount of time it requires to get Infusion. At 20/20 it will be fine
At one point does lacking the light of lunaris shield begin to have a serious impact on progress? There isn't one available at all on my platform.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info