[3.14 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Divine Ire Inquisitor - HADOUKEN BUILD!

Thanks for the build, this will be my league starter.
We can now get 100% conversion to cold with the new alternate gem, any new things which should come to play?
"
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
Evernothing wrote:
@Bergerbrush

What skill do you recommend for Act 1 - 4 ?

The 'Leveling Guide' section is blank.

Yeah sorry, been having PC issues lately and put off almost all my projects such as making videos to complete certain guides :/

I just ran this through acts 1-5 bc I'm thinking of using it in league.

Arc before divine ire and holy flame totem for bosses was very quick, just using random gear from drops.

I realized I actually didn't answer this question haha.

Anything really works until level 12 and I would suggest maybe Storm Brand if that is still good this league. Haven't looked too much into that sadly.

But the setup you describe here actually sounds pretty good for just leveling! Arc is nice for Clearing and Holy Flame Totem is pretty solid for bosses as you say.
"
SemperN9ne wrote:
Thanks for the build, this will be my league starter.
We can now get 100% conversion to cold with the new alternate gem, any new things which should come to play?

Will look into this a little bit more on stream before league start today.

Sadly PoB Fork hasn't updated yet so I can't tell what the major changes will be yet. But we already had 100% conversion before, it just wasn't cold. But I don't think that it will be a major change anyway. Will be able to tell more once we get the PoB update but for now it should basicly be the same as it was last league. Just need to selfcast Mark on Bosses for Boss damage :)
Would you say this build is doable in ssf/private league with others? And/Or are there other options for light of lunaris and gifts from above until you get them eventually.
Last edited by KaktusFraisen on Sep 18, 2020, 11:23:30 AM
Hi, know you already wright it, but really wanna know your change for 3.12. I'm new since 2 leagues and I always wanna play divine ire. Your build look insane !!
"
Belhaven7 wrote:
Hi, know you already wright it, but really wanna know your change for 3.12. I'm new since 2 leagues and I always wanna play divine ire. Your build look insane !!

Right now there is no real changes, will update the guide tomorrow when I know more. But basicly it's the same build for now without any changes :)

Just selfcast Assassin's Mark on Single Target/Bosses^^
"
KaktusFraisen wrote:
Would you say this build is doable in ssf/private league with others? And/Or are there other options for light of lunaris and gifts from above until you get them eventually.

The issue with many of my builds currently is that I build them around Uniques and therefor not very SSF friendly.

There might be some good version you can make this SSF friendly if you play maybe with Glancing Blows, or drop the Block and focus on another form of defense. Sadly right now I have no good answer for this :/
are u sure that powercharge on crit in main 6link setup is best choice ? seems like it would b e better like something 4 link oos or smth like that
are u sure that powercharge on crit in main 6link setup is best choice ? seems like it would b e better like something 4 link oos or smth like that
What would you change in the passive tree if going staff vs 1h/shield? Should I just not pick up arcane swiftness or go a different route?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info