Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.14 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Divine Ire Inquisitor - HADOUKEN BUILD!

Hi there, thanks a lot for the guide!

I'm just wondering about the curse setup with hextouch, assassin's mark and herald of ice. It seems to me that Assassin's mark doesn't proc at all. Is it just me or is there a reason for that?

Thanks for the help!

EDIT: I checked more in depth and it seems to me that Assassin's mark is not a Hex, but a Curse, and it should be why it's not working
Last edited by nouajdou on Sep 19, 2020, 11:52:12 AM
That is indeed a recent change in this patch, I'm not sure if there's a mark/curse on hit.
Yeah, I did some tests, and Marks are not considered hexes. Probably missed it on patch notes. So yeah, the curse setting in this build is obsolete. Any ideas on what to put as a hex? Enfeeble maybe?
I just slapped ele weakness in there, but I'm not really sure what is best.
I'm trying vulnerability as a substitute, let me know how efficient it is on your side, thanks man
Instead of a curse I've been running
Herald of ice - increased crit support - elemental proliferation
if you have enough stacked global crit chance it spreads to large mobs really nicely
Reach me on Discord: @trenzafeeds#7168
"
nouajdou wrote:
Yeah, I did some tests, and Marks are not considered hexes. Probably missed it on patch notes. So yeah, the curse setting in this build is obsolete. Any ideas on what to put as a hex? Enfeeble maybe?

Assassin's Mark is tagged as a curse but also as a MARK. In this patch you can apply MARK only to ONE target. HEX is applied to group monsters. You can cast it on bosses or just drop it to something different.
"
Instead of a curse I've been running
Herald of ice - increased crit support - elemental proliferation
if you have enough stacked global crit chance it spreads to large mobs really nicely

I really like that idea, i'll try it out. I've also been fiddling with temp chains for pure cc, it's pretty fun.
About the curse support, it's now called Hextouch, so you can use HoI -> Hextouch -> Elemental Weakness i think.

Great guide by the way, i started Heist trying to make crackling lance good, was dissapointed, picked Divine Ire as a quest reward, and loved it. I played with it without any idea of what i was building and was going full lightning with elemental overload, but i'm now respecing little by little to this build which seems a loooot more polished.

Cheers ! Will come back to give my thoughts after mid-mapping begins :)
"
About the curse support, it's now called Hextouch, so you can use HoI -> Hextouch -> Elemental Weakness i think.

Ele Weakness is not very useful as an inquisitor. I changed it to enfeeble because after all the character is quite squishy and enfeeble helps mitigate that.
Last edited by Pleau1 on Sep 21, 2020, 7:30:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info