[3.15✔️] SMART SOULWREST with VOLATILE DEAD ✦ league starter ✦ beginner friendly + [VIDEO GUIDE]

Corpsewalker are finally drop from heist. Could be solid solution for secondary corpse generation on this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/qmjEok3Sg

"
Lucidify wrote:
My understanding is that the sniper's mark won't get applied by hextouch support on the gloves because its a mark, not a hex

Yes, Snipers Mark do not work with Hextouch. And its rework is questionable at best.

"
Thanks for the Guide.

Had an absolute blast levelling it.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Soulwrest

Kind of bummer how unpopular this unique. But well Carrion Golems and Specters is just next level OP atm xD
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Oct 14, 2020, 6:17:56 AM
What is this madness, gotta give it a try, very cool, thanks!
Last edited by SirCalmness on Oct 14, 2020, 3:03:02 PM
"
For anyone looking for the pair of Corpsewalkers they are certainly not out yet with all the Heist uniques that are not replicas.

Most likely they would hit the servers with the rest of Heist bosses in this week patches (hopefully).

Hello, now that the corpsewalkers are out in the league, how would the gem setup look like? would you take out Desecrate from the cwdt and put it in the chest? if so, what would you recommend as an addition to the cwdt link, now that desecrate is taken out?
"
"
For anyone looking for the pair of Corpsewalkers they are certainly not out yet with all the Heist uniques that are not replicas.

Most likely they would hit the servers with the rest of Heist bosses in this week patches (hopefully).

Hello, now that the corpsewalkers are out in the league, how would the gem setup look like? would you take out Desecrate from the cwdt and put it in the chest? if so, what would you recommend as an addition to the cwdt link, now that desecrate is taken out?

My idea is to actually remove Unearth + GMP and use Desecrate as main corpse generator for Volatale Dead. That would open you to more comfort with potential use of Second Wind Support for your movement skill.

Considering CwDT.
Immortal Call and Withering Step are other two damage mitigation tools that can be great to add.
Void Sphere is really cool and do not interfere with EE. On other hand it remove corpses that you need for Bone Offering, so it might be no go. I actually did not tested it yet for corpse consumption, if it actually spawns Phantasms it would be nuts.
thank you for the build, it is very interesting, and i am currently using your idea of a second soulwrest! would you change any of your gems setup if you run 2 soulwrests?
Last edited by Kanorga on Oct 23, 2020, 2:58:44 AM
"
thank you for the build, it is very interesting, and i am currently using your idea of a second soulwrest! would you change any of your gems setup if you run 2 soulwrests?

Depends on actual mood. In Harvest I ended up with 3 Soulwrests. One gimmicky skeletons setup to have fun and 2 other for times when I lazy and do not want to swap gems for single target. In last case you can use dual gem swap with Faster Projectiles, over Hypothermia for clear.
How do you "bench craft with socket number alteration until I hit colors that I need" with jewels orbs?
If you use 2 sockets craft mode, you end up with only 2 sockets.
If you use 6 sockets craft mode it will cost you probably much more than 1-2 k jewels orbs
I'm probably missing something :)
"
Necrees wrote:
How do you "bench craft with socket number alteration until I hit colors that I need" with jewels orbs?
If you use 6 sockets craft mode it will cost you probably much more than 1-2 k jewels orbs

1. You start by resetting number of sockets to 2.

2. You craft 2 green sockets on them.

3. You craft 3 sockets and hit blue on 3rd socket.

4. If not, go down to 2 sockets and recraft again.

5. Repeat process for further sockets (3-4) until you have all the blue sockets.

Yes it usually cost around 1k Jewels, can be more if you are really unlucky. Is is cheap and can be done in SSF environment simply by doing Jeweler recipe.
"
"
Necrees wrote:

1. You start by resetting number of sockets to 2.

2. You craft 2 green sockets on them.

3. You craft 3 sockets and hit blue on 3rd socket.

4. If not, go down to 2 sockets and recraft again.

5. Repeat process for further sockets (3-4) until you have all the blue sockets.

Yes it usually cost around 1k Jewels, can be more if you are really unlucky. Is is cheap and can be done in SSF environment simply by doing Jeweler recipe.

tnx for this! :)
3.13 PoB (community fork ONLY): https://pastebin.com/VqvN0ZZB
3.13 Have minor tree optimization. Pretty much everything stays the same +10% DPS nerf from 3.13 Necro Changes which is well expected for Necro Ascendancy as the whole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info