[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

I just switched from mid to crit and that was cool. 3 hours of playing in POB lol.

Tested with katarina, it was easy. one slam is 40% of her hp. She gave me 80% crit chance urn, hurray.

Some notes on migration from mid to crit:
1. It seems to me that reaching level 97 in mid is difficult and boring. Damage is not enough to easily destroy T15-T16 bosses. Therefore, at level 91, I used only three medium clusters, and also used them for 4 slots. So we can take a cooked alive and a jewel slot, saving 1 point.
2. It seems to me that getting t1 crit on armor is not a prerequisite for migration. The cost/damage ratio is too high. I would exclude this point from migration guide. Just getting a double course will be cheap (after all, the assassin mark really gives a lot)

In general, I received a transitional version from the budget to the mid budget (heh). It gave me an 11 to 20 million damage boost, but the main thing was the feeling. Clearing cards is much more comfortable with a devastator. T16 bosses are no longer a problem either

Maybe someone will find this useful
https://pastebin.com/Q99fePBJ
Last edited by ebirty1 on Feb 20, 2021, 12:00:27 PM
"
aboagog1 wrote:
Does the helmets needs to be strength based
I got this helmet can I use it for crafting

Also iam currently at 102m damage, 5.5k life 1.6k energy shield

I think iam only missing rings and helmet
But the good opal rings goes for +25ex

Can you give the next recommendation

Strength based helmet is best, but if it is too rare, other base works too as long as you can wear it.

get the helmet first, then work on rings.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 20, 2021, 12:18:23 AM
"
DelicMatkap wrote:

alright thanks but how should i change my tree? should i remove unwavering stance or should i remove glorius vanity?

Both nodes are important. You can consider removing some damage node. Go to POB and find out which nodes give the least damage.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Pain2010 wrote:
Hi, nice guide, can you show how you crafted the turquoise amulet in the early end game please?

Alt spam to get anger mod, then harvest craft to get crit multi, chaos res, life, etc.

You can also try looking for existing anger mod + crit multi
"
Zevrel wrote:
Jenno you need to update Cons of this build as you cant really farm Shaper Guardians with uncharted realms passive(joined by ally,fully healed on 33%hp)cuz u just 1shot them and theres nobody to join :D

Lol, cost of success.
"
póp wrote:
So i saw in the Q nd A regarding breathstealer we should have 5.5 k life, is there a draw back equipping it if im at say 5k hp?

The general rule is to keep 5k life after equipping the glove.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 19, 2021, 8:22:13 PM
"
ebirty1 wrote:
I just switched from mid to crit and that was cool. 3 hours of playing in POB lol.

Tested with katarina, it was easy. one slam is 40% of her hp. She gave me 80% crit chance urn, hurray.

Some notes on migration from mid to crit:
1. It seems to me that reaching level 97 in mid is difficult and boring. Damage is not enough to easily destroy T15-T16 bosses. Therefore, at level 91, I used only three medium clusters, and also used them for 4 slots. So we can take a cooked alive and a jewel slot, saving 1 point.
2. It seems to me that getting t1 crit on armor is not a prerequisite for migration. The cost/damage ratio is too high. I would exclude this point from migration guide. Just getting a double course will be cheap (after all, the assassin mark really gives a lot)

In general, I received a transitional version from the budget to the mid budget (heh). It gave me an 11 to 20 million damage boost, but the main thing was the feeling. Clearing cards is much more comfortable with a devastator. T16 bosses are no longer a problem either

Maybe someone will find this useful
https://pastebin.com/PRWprZQa

Thanks for sharing!
"
1. your hit chance is only 62% because you don't have the "hits can't be evaded" on weapon. THat means 1 out of 3 times your slam do not deal damage at all.

2. Your current life is only 4.2k. Your gears does not have much life. The mid-budget build must have at least 5k life to work well.

3. Your res is not capped either, fix your resistance

4. Your CWDT setup is overleveled to lvl20, which means it would not give you much protection.

5. Your amulet does not make any sense, the %phys leeched as mana does not apply to us at all since we are 100% elemental

6. You need curse immune rather than burning immune in map. Otherwise your survivability is even lower since the res is not capped.

7. Your unique flasks are redundant, lion's roar and rumi's concoction offer the same mod. Use rumi's flask only.

Overall, you switched to crit too soon while ignoring many important mechnisms, to transition smoothly, refer to the transition guide in Q&A

Thank you very much for the review and pointers. I thought I had reviewed the transition FAQ closely but clearly missed many things, especially the importance of the cannot be evaded mod. I'll get back to the grind and see if I can work it out!

Thanks again JennoJoyce!
For the endgame pair of gloves (after breathstealer), what mods are going for? (guessing life, flat phys, cull strike) Also, is commandment of spite still the enchant we want?
"
evets841 wrote:
For the endgame pair of gloves (after breathstealer), what mods are going for? (guessing life, flat phys, cull strike) Also, is commandment of spite still the enchant we want?

yes.

You can refer to my current glove's mod
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 19, 2021, 9:48:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info