[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Awesome build!
I made few modification to the mid-to-end build that could help others:
1. When Assasin's mark ring is really hard to get, or skitterbots is too much mana for you, consider putting Malachai's Artifact Unset Ring with ice vortex for its freezing, Flammability application, and Elemental Equilibrium (and it's AOE effect!). Together with the Lion's Roar, you can flame dash into the center of the mobs, ice vortex and Lion's roar and hit (I used one same key for all flasks and convex).
2. When you really can't get the "Hits cannot be evaded" prefix, consider double Graceful Execution in the cluster jewels.
3. For annointing, Admonisher is waaay better than Measured Fury for me, since it removes bleeding, poisons, and can also synergize with one of the smaller Pantheon (50% more regen). Also, the Eagle Eye next to Adminisher on the tree is useful as well, consider allocating them in mid-game.
Last edited by Windos2099 on Feb 22, 2021, 7:57:13 AM
"
DafiBH wrote:
Hi, Im still like a "paper" against Sirus

Do you have any suggestion on what I could improve next?

https://pastebin.com/y8BRcpVq

less than 5k ehp and -40 chaos res, what can you expect?
Hi all, got this weapon for 1ex. Is this good enough for me to invest the hits can't be evaded craft onto it? Mainly it's the base that's putting me off. I don't have much currency so I'd like to be more careful. Thank you :)

Also, would like to ask about anger and watcher's eye:
Is it worth it to use anger without a 2 anger mod watcher's eye? What if I go for the one anger mod first? Or is it better to continue using herald of ash for now?

Thank you :)
Last edited by goatman0 on Feb 18, 2021, 6:20:29 AM
"
aboagog1 wrote:
Hi,

How to craft the helmet & rings and is there way to craft the belt?

Yep, I will provide crafting instructions for them once I finish the gear update.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
DafiBH wrote:

you focused too much on damage while totally ignoring survivability. Get at least 5.5k life, then use timeless jewel and crown of the inward eye to get extra ES. Use the mid-budget POB as reference.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Windos2099 wrote:
Awesome build!
I made few modification to the mid-to-end build that could help others:
1. When Assasin's mark ring is really hard to get, or skitterbots is too much mana for you, consider putting Malachai's Artifact Unset Ring with vortex for its freezing, Flammability application, and Elemental Equilibrium (and it's AOE effect!). Together with the Lion's Roar, you can flame dash into the center of the mobs, vortex and Lion's roar and hit (I used one same key for all flasks and convex).
2. When you really can't get the "Hits cannot be evaded" prefix, consider double Graceful Execution in the cluster jewels.
3. For annointing, Admonisher is waaay better than Measured Fury for me, since it removes bleeding, poisons, and can also synergize with one of the smaller Pantheon (50% more regen). Also, the Eagle Eye next to Adminisher on the tree is useful as well, consider allocating them in mid-game.

Thanks for sharing! I'm not sure the Admonisher, once you get the corrupted blood immune gem, bleeding won't be a problem. After we get chaos res up to 30%+, poison won't be a problem either, and we use Abbreth pantheon to handle ignite. As for the warcry speed, the alternative gems provide lots of speed boost. The cost of losing Measured Fury is a lot, not to mentioned the loss of damage, the quality of life is also not as good.
"
Hi all, got this weapon for 1ex. Is this good enough for me to invest the hits can't be evaded craft onto it? Mainly it's the base that's putting me off. I don't have much currency so I'd like to be more careful. Thank you :)

Also, would like to ask about anger and watcher's eye:
Is it worth it to use anger without a 2 anger mod watcher's eye? What if I go for the one anger mod first? Or is it better to continue using herald of ash for now?

Thank you :)

That weapon is decent enough to get you started into mid-budget build. You will upgrade your weapon in end-game anyway.

Without 2-mod watcher's eye I recommend sticking to herald of ash, so you can spend currency somewhere else that is important.

Here is mu current gear :

What can i improve next, i have 7 ex left. Bottled faith ?

Im currently playing with Vaal EQ insted of Slam, it works realy great, just did Sirius A8, killed it in 2 swing in last phase, without vaal charges etc...
wts staf for this build 783 pdps =)
"
Windos2099 wrote:
"
DafiBH wrote:

less than 5k ehp and -40 chaos res, what can you expect?

Does Sirus do chaos damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info