[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Hi guys.

I know I've posted some questions in this thread, but now I want you to look at my PoB because I'm a bit stuck at lvl90. I can do T10 maps, but nothing bigger. I die too much.

https://pastebin.com/HeTHiCJg

I know I don't have Assassins Mark yet and that my weapon doesn't have 'hits can't be evaded' craft, but still I think I'm too squishy. I know I need better jewels, but for now this is OK damage-wise. And yeah, my chest armor needs double curse.

What would be the first big update I can do for 1ex that I currenty have. I can farm up to 2 or 3 ex if needed.

Thanks!

From your POB, It's clear to me that you switched to crit build too soon. In fact, it's very very important to upgrade your gear in the order I suggested, otherwise the performance is less than the 2ex build.

Now what I recommend you to do is read the Q&A about transition to crit build, and get your gear & tree back to 2ex version so you can at least have a good strong build to level up and farm currency more efficiently.

Ok! Thanks. Should I follow your gear exactly or is there something from my build that I can keep and it should work fine in the 2ex build?
Hey this is my actual gear, but sometimes I feel a little squishy. I still dont have the cluster jewels. What you recommend for me to upgrade?

Thanks.

hi all im set 70ex build but i have lowdps and +- bad survivality, where i bad?
https://pastebin.com/ViBkXs0W
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
feelthepain wrote:

Can I craft this staff in a way that i can also remove multi-mod for something useful with harvest? If yes, how do I proceed from here? I read it somewhere in this thread but couldnt find it and now I'm bit confused :D

For now I recommend just craft hits can't be evaded. The removing the multimod craft is only needed for very end-game.

Soooo while i was looking through your trade link, this popped up on my screen
and it was REALLY cheap :D Multi-mod is garbage for our build so I have to recraft it, and looks like this will be my "end-game" wep :D Do you have any advise?
Last edited by feelthepain on Feb 9, 2021, 6:17:31 AM
i just tried, feels very trade league heavy, flask macro spam mandatory super low survi-ty unless u have other charater to farm and craft all this for very long time
I just realized after I made the swap to the crit build, this build is absolute shit for bosses since you can't reliably get that ES from cinderswallow. Also after playing a str. stacking zombie necro in metamorph league, every other build after that has been complete shit by comparison and somewhat ruined the game for me.
Hello, i started crafting for the first time. Is the weapon below enough ? If yes what would be the next steps ?
Last edited by aerox1995 on Feb 9, 2021, 10:26:41 AM
Running this in a private league where i barely have gear, in hc. I have been one shotting t10 bosses .. Still using tabula and really shitty stuff. Its not that bad. It plays a lot like eq champion but has a lot more aoe. Can one shot 1screen and a half. You really gotta know how to play with warcry otherwise this build sucks ass. Its just about exerted attacks .

I have no doubt this build can do all content with harvest around. Its probably less good then the other build around but definately not that shitty. Infact this is faster then eq champion.
Loving the build so far.

I 1 shot everything lol. Even a8 guardians and sirus.

I should be down around 70 ex though.

https://pastebin.com/cp9K7rA2

I Think judgment staff base is pretty much mandatory aswell.

A few questions:

I'm running Rumi flask and mistic bulwark annoint for survivability. What do you think?

Still don't have skitterbots though (trying to get another mana regen affix). Is it that big a dp/survivability increase?

Do you think the exerted annoint is mandatory?

What about divergent pulverise support?

What about stun immunity/resist- You only seem to run the enchant on boots and use solaris. Is it enough for bossing?

Do you have any tips for maven breach fight?

Thank you so much for guide. It is super fun.
Last edited by DonRegulaMC on Feb 9, 2021, 4:12:33 PM
"
FictionVortex wrote:
I have invested roughly 25ex into this build so far, but I think I need some advice. It feels absolutely terrible. Can't come close to one-shotting even regular map bosses. Yes, I'm doing the warcry dance correctly. I have no idea what the problem is..

I know that my level is a little low, but it should not make such a drastic difference.

Staff I am using does not have multimod, but I have nearly 100% accuracy.

https://pastebin.com/nEH0wKcX

Seems like your max damage is only ~60% of the mid-budget build. But even with 25M max damage you should be able to oneshot regular map bosses. So I don't think you are managing your war cry correctly.

Having the hits can't be evaded craft is absolutely necessary, because otherwise you need to sacrifice damage and invest a lot of accuracy on gear and trees.

Also, you current level is still low, and it is important. Because you will be missing on some important notables. For example ,the "Blunt Trauma" branch gives you 23.5% more damage with only 4 more points.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info