[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
FictionVortex wrote:
I have invested roughly 25ex into this build so far, but I think I need some advice. It feels absolutely terrible. Can't come close to one-shotting even regular map bosses. Yes, I'm doing the warcry dance correctly. I have no idea what the problem is..

I know that my level is a little low, but it should not make such a drastic difference.

Staff I am using does not have multimod, but I have nearly 100% accuracy.

https://pastebin.com/nEH0wKcX

Seems like your max damage is only ~60% of the mid-budget build. But even with 25M max damage you should be able to oneshot regular map bosses. So I don't think you are managing your war cry correctly.

Having the hits can't be evaded craft is absolutely necessary, because otherwise you need to sacrifice damage and invest a lot of accuracy on gear and trees.

Also, you current level is still low, and it is important. Because you will be missing on some important notables. For example ,the "Blunt Trauma" branch gives you 23.5% more damage with only 4 more points.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 9, 2021, 1:51:14 PM
"

Ok! Thanks. Should I follow your gear exactly or is there something from my build that I can keep and it should work fine in the 2ex build?

Depending on how confident you are about your game experience.

If you know what you are doing, then of course you can customize is better to suit your need. Otherwise, I recommend just follow my update order.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Alamirion wrote:
Hey this is my actual gear, but sometimes I feel a little squishy. I still dont have the cluster jewels. What you recommend for me to upgrade?

Thanks.

Hi from your gear, seems like you are between the 2ex noncrit and the 15ex crit build. So you can refer to Q&A on transition and gear upgrade order.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 9, 2021, 12:49:41 PM
"
truvva wrote:
hi all im set 70ex build but i have lowdps and +- bad survivality, where i bad?
https://pastebin.com/ViBkXs0W

Seems like your damage is less than the 15ex build according to POB.

I think you are using a very outdated version of my build, you can change your gears according to my most recent mid-budget POB. Your current HP is only ~4k which is too little. The correct midbuget build has 7.5K HP+ES

Also other suggestions:
1. your skill gems still require some leveling, and some skills are no longer used by us anymore, like vaal molten shell, blood rage, you also need Unwavering Stance.
2. your gears are not right, especially staff. Remember to get the 4 bases I recommend in the guide
"
feelthepain wrote:

Soooo while i was looking through your trade link, this popped up on my screen
and it was REALLY cheap :D Multi-mod is garbage for our build so I have to recraft it, and looks like this will be my "end-game" wep :D Do you have any advise?

For the final weapon mods, I have not decided yet for this league. That's why my current weapon has accuracy on it and I haven't fixed it. You may not believe, but I am seriously considering adding dexterity on weapon lol.

Once I make the decision you will see it from my gear.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 9, 2021, 12:57:57 PM
"
Zhekich3000 wrote:
i just tried, feels very trade league heavy, flask macro spam mandatory super low survi-ty unless u have other charater to farm and craft all this for very long time

If you go to my profile, I only have 1 character this league. So :)
"
thomashays167 wrote:
I just realized after I made the swap to the crit build, this build is absolute shit for bosses since you can't reliably get that ES from cinderswallow. Also after playing a str. stacking zombie necro in metamorph league, every other build after that has been complete shit by comparison and somewhat ruined the game for me.

Yesterday I updated the build guide Pros and Cons section, basically including a note saying this build might not be new player friendly. But essentially you will need to get many things right to play this build correctly, it isn't like most spell casters that you can simply spam skills.
"
aerox1995 wrote:
Hello, i started crafting for the first time. Is the weapon below enough ? If yes what would be the next steps ?

yeah that's a great weapon for mid-budget build.

Next step, craft hits can't be evaded, then reforge keeping prefix, hoping for some good suffix like attack speed, crit chance, crit multi.
"
DonRegulaMC wrote:
Loving the build so far.

I 1 shot everything lol. Even a8 guardians and sirus.

I should be down around 70 ex though.

https://pastebin.com/cp9K7rA2

I'm running Rumi flask and mistic bulwark annoint for survivability. What do you think?

I Think judgment staff base is pretty much mandatory aswell.

Still don't have skitterbots though (trying to get another mana regen affix). Is it that big a dp/survivability increase?

Do you think the exerted annoint is mandatory?

What about divergent pulverise support?

Thank you so much for guide. It is super fun.

Mistic Bulwark is nice, but Measured fury is mandatory. Because it gives us like 20% more max damage, and better quality of life.

Yep, I like judgement staff too

Skitterbots is also necessary, it gives much more damage than any other aura also it can chill enemy.

I had a divergent pulverise, but I am going to use it after fixing my attack speed.
"
Datrogh wrote:
"
goozzz wrote:
Just in case you were looking for normal jewels for mid-budget investment crit variant of this awesome build

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/WOv59Kbum

Wow, thank you very much for putting that together!

@Jenno: You should consider adding this search to the gear section!

Thanks a lot to both of you! I will update the guide to add this link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info