[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Also i would appreciate if you could share any tips on leeching mana beside Life and Mana Leech node
"
Ramlok194 wrote:
Also i would appreciate if you could share any tips on leeching mana beside Life and Mana Leech node

"1% damage taken recouped as mana"

Can be found on the following item types...

All Abyss jewel types
Delve mod on boots/gloves/helmets
Veiled/crafted mod on rings/amulets

Also, I would assume the "#% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana" bench craft wont work since all our phys is being converted to cold damage?
"
Zuuule wrote:
"
Ramlok194 wrote:

All Abyss jewel types

Also, I would assume the "#% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana" bench craft wont work since all our phys is being converted to cold damage?

thanks. i wonder if "1% damage taken recouped as mana" is enough for bosses where we get 0 incoming damage.

All IC damage is cold. I think i go for large cluster jewel with Fuel the Flight node.
Last edited by Ramlok194 on Nov 10, 2021, 9:07:10 AM
a decent way to solve mana issues is to have infernal cry linked to mana leech support

all the combusts will leech mana x exerted attacks
"
Ramlok194 wrote:
"
Zuuule wrote:
"
Ramlok194 wrote:

All Abyss jewel types

thanks. i wonder if "1% damage taken recouped as mana" is enough for bosses where we get 0 incoming damage.

All IC damage is cold. I think i go for large cluster jewel with Fuel the Flight node.

Ive been wondering why we don't use a cluster jewel setup. I think Ill try adding that in.
I'm up to T12 maps with Ice Crash so far and it's been fun, but it's starting to feel like I'm hitting the limits. The maps themselves are generally easy, but bosses are getting tough. I only have 3 out of the 4 stones per zone in the atlas and the 3rd boss for each zone was very difficult. I'm not even sure I am going to be able to kill the 4th one for each zone. I just don't have quite enough damage I think. I have some form of reduced cost of skills or mana regen on most of my jewels and the mana leech nodes in passive tree, so I don't really have any of the mana issues.

I compared my character's current state with OP's last PoB update from Nov 1st on the main post (I'm currently level 90 and I think he is 93 in the PoB). I have significantly more HP (I have 6.5k and he had 5k), but way worse resists and armor, and I'm doing like half of his DPS. I thought I had some at least decent gear on, and most of it is giving me some kind of damage, so I guess I am lacking damage due to my low crit chance? I'm not rich but I have a couple Exalts I would happily throw at this build for improvements if something stuck out. I've been lucky enough to get all of this gear I'm currently using for less than 100c total (could've been under 50 i don't remember, but it's all budget gear).

Anyway, if anyone wants to take a look at my level 90 current state it's here:

https://pastebin.com/4cXMaNa1
Last edited by Straafe on Nov 13, 2021, 10:45:41 PM
"
Straafe wrote:
I'm up to T12 maps with Ice Crash so far and it's been fun, but it's starting to feel like I'm hitting the limits. The maps themselves are generally easy, but bosses are getting tough. I only have 3 out of the 4 stones per zone in the atlas and the 3rd boss for each zone was very difficult. I'm not even sure I am going to be able to kill the 4th one for each zone. I just don't have quite enough damage I think. I have some form of reduced cost of skills or mana regen on most of my jewels and the mana leech nodes in passive tree, so I don't really have any of the mana issues.

I compared my character's current state with OP's last PoB update from Nov 1st on the main post (I'm currently level 90 and I think he is 93 in the PoB). I have significantly more HP (I have 6.5k and he had 5k), but way worse resists and armor, and I'm doing like half of his DPS. I thought I had some at least decent gear on, and most of it is giving me some kind of damage, so I guess I am lacking damage due to my low crit chance? I'm not rich but I have a couple Exalts I would happily throw at this build for improvements if something stuck out. I've been lucky enough to get all of this gear I'm currently using for less than 100c total (could've been under 50 i don't remember, but it's all budget gear).

Anyway, if anyone wants to take a look at my level 90 current state it's here:

https://pastebin.com/4cXMaNa1

15% phys ad extra cold enchant on helm
Max all gems and get 20% quality on them
120 crit chance if you haven't crit on boots
What dps is your ax doing? You might be able to find a better one.
Add diamond flask for more crit?
Finish uber lab. Unyielding will add a lot of dps
Just a few things I could see that would up your DPS. Hope it helps!:) Happy smashing!
Last edited by Zuuule on Nov 13, 2021, 10:52:40 PM
Thanks Zuuule, appreciate those tips. I was able to find a decent axe upgrade for pretty cheap, which gave me almost 20% more dps. Still working on finding the trials so I can get unyielding. Getting the good helm enchant is pricey, and I actually found the Abyssus im using now, but that's probably where my money's going to go next.
"
Straafe wrote:
Still working on finding the trials so I can get unyielding.

Just popping in to say you don't need to do the trials anymore! You just need 1 offering to the goddess to enter the lab.
"
Ramlok194 wrote:

Actually, just get yourself a Divergent Elemental Damage Support Gem. At 20% quality it has .5% of elemental damage leeched as mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info