[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

In pob, "you have unholy might" and "your crit chance is lucky" is checked, whats the source of those 2 things? I can't seem to find it
"
UkoCyanide wrote:
In pob, "you have unholy might" and "your crit chance is lucky" is checked, whats the source of those 2 things? I can't seem to find it

Unholy Might from a Abyss jewel. When remaking the tree it just slotted whatever jewels I had in that spot. The Lucky crit was leftover from the old flasks. So the flask stuff is out of whack, this was all from the character being made in 3.11 so just adjust those or slot unholy might back in at minimum on a jewel.
The PoB isn't tweaked perfect as it's drawn from many seasons ago, so sorry for that.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
UkoCyanide wrote:

Unholy Might from a Abyss jewel. When remaking the tree it just slotted whatever jewels I had in that spot. The Lucky crit was leftover from the old flasks. So the flask stuff is out of whack, this was all from the character being made in 3.11 so just adjust those or slot unholy might back in on a jewel.
The PoB isn't tweaked perfect as it's drawn from many seasons ago, so sorry for that.

Not trying to inflate any dmg, thats just what my character had in 3.11 and the current tree has a few less slots of jewels with the masteries.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 20, 2021, 8:35:52 AM
Any order for leveling tree?
"
Jaynen00 wrote:
Any order for leveling tree?

Always go to Life Nodes first. Then grab endurance charges, then warcry/axe/2h buffs.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
PwnageHippie wrote:
Think i'll try this build out on 3.16. I'm a giant noob but i can't thank you enough for posting / update this one.

Thanks alot!

Have fun with it! Compared to many I'm a noob as well. Some of these guys have PHD's in PoB. If you find yourself struggling ever, just add more life. Can always come back for damage later in this build. It has more than enough. Cheers.

Btw, do we still go for the 2 passive points (Kill the bandits)?
"
PwnageHippie wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
PwnageHippie wrote:
Think i'll try this build out on 3.16. I'm a giant noob but i can't thank you enough for posting / update this one.

Thanks alot!

Have fun with it! Compared to many I'm a noob as well. Some of these guys have PHD's in PoB. If you find yourself struggling ever, just add more life. Can always come back for damage later in this build. It has more than enough. Cheers.

Btw, do we still go for the 2 passive points (Kill the bandits)?

You can do bandits or Alira.

Just depends on you. Will you benefit from 2 points in "X" passive area or will Alira give you more for your money. Both are great choices.

5 Mana Regenerated per second
+20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+15% to all Elemental Resistances
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 20, 2021, 10:13:33 AM
So we don't take instant warcry, are we pianoing the warcrys or do you usually just use one normally
Gonna give this a go for 3.16. Are you planning on updating the PoB and guide with rares you find to replace the uniques as you mentioned?
"
Zuuule wrote:
Gonna give this a go for 3.16. Are you planning on updating the PoB and guide with rares you find to replace the uniques as you mentioned?

Yes I will be updating frequently during the league. I do work full time right now but I'll still be on a TON. :D The rings will take a bit because I craft or chaos spam for the Curses on hit I need.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 20, 2021, 2:01:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info