[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

It's possible we may need to spend 3 skill points for Life and Mana Leech node at earlier levels. Assassins mark grants mana on kill so that helps us as well.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 21, 2021, 12:25:01 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Dirikr wrote:
Hi! I have been playing your build since 3.14 and it was super fun:))

I got a little feedback after playing it and I am planning to do so for this league too.

1. For slams, it is best to have some sort of stun immunity as our attack speed isn't the fastest and it sucks to be interrupted halfway. Would u consider taking unstoppable if I would like to switch the Kaom roots for more movement speed for clear?

2. You mentioned getting the fortify mastery to have fortify on hit and we can use another support gem, and it is a great idea, just wanted to point out that your Rampart node on the tree you wont have 40%increased attack as you wont have at least 20 fortification due to the -3 to max fortification (max is 20 now 17.

3.What do you think about using staves - End game Eventuality Rod seems really good here.

Thank you again !

1. I always enjoy the character more with Kaoms but change it up if you like of course. Nothing wrong with taking Unstoppable.

2. Can drop any skill point for "Fortification Gain" node in that skill cluster. 30% will get us back to like 23?

3. Staves is good as well, I just like Fleshripper as it's a crit based build for freezing.

Thanks for the reply! For the fortification gain I don't think it works like that. It means how much more fortification u can get per hit(for example 1 per hit now u get 1.3 per hit) but ur maximum is now still up to 17max normally was 20.

Would u think of pathing to the Steadfast cluster on the tree? to solve this just for 40 percent increased dmg when having 20 fortifications. or is it not worthed it
If we can't get over 20 fortification then rampart wont be very useful (losing out on the 40% damage if over 20 fort)
Just woke up. Will check out fortify fixes or changes shortly. Thanks for suggestions and help.
Updated Tree with Steadfast to fix Fortify on melee hit.
https://pastebin.com/LGNtq5tx

Removed Corrupted blood immunity since this will be very easy to get this league anyway. Adjusted mastery list to reflect changes.

Noticed a wasted point in use. Fixed that just now as well.

My abyss belt has onslaught and unholy might jewel in it, so readded those to the config as well.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 21, 2021, 11:35:53 AM
"
UkoCyanide wrote:
In pob, "you have unholy might" and "your crit chance is lucky" is checked, whats the source of those 2 things? I can't seem to find it

Okay, so I actually do have unholy might and onslaught gem in my abyss belt equipped. So I readded those to the config.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 21, 2021, 11:56:07 AM
I really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this guide thus far. I found another ice crash build that runs inquisitor with a staff. What would be the pros/cons of running ice crash as an inquisitor? I only ask because I've never run a templar before.
hi man. build looks like fine. I'll start whith him. how leveling this build?

in the last POB dont have 22 intelligence for skills and it's not clear where to get them.

sorry for my bad english, its google translate)
"
Zuuule wrote:
I really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this guide thus far. I found another ice crash build that runs inquisitor with a staff. What would be the pros/cons of running ice crash as an inquisitor? I only ask because I've never run a templar before.

I just play this as 2h axe so sadly I do not know. PoENinja has some staff users but it's a very different build.
"
free_SAM wrote:
hi man. build looks like fine. I'll start whith him. how leveling this build?

in the last POB dont have 22 intelligence for skills and it's not clear where to get them.

sorry for my bad english, its google translate)

We fix our int by making crafted rare rings. Just need 1 with a little int. Check the second PoB near the start to see the gem fix. (really we could have Int on a jewel or two as well or keep skills below the int threshold. Pretty sure we only need 12 int to fix requirements)
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 21, 2021, 12:45:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info