[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

I played this build as league starter until today with some small changes, especially cluster jewels. Great fun, ice crash is super satisfying. Did all content, pretty much insta phasing everything later on. Jugg is sometimes surprisingly squishy but that could be also me just forgetting to use enduring cry befor hitting a boss.
Early on a decent attack speed is very important. Later on, chill makes it very easy, A9 Sirus doing super-slo-mo beams is glorious.
Only for Atziri I had to get a dedicated anti-reflect body armour not to one-shot myself.
"
OpusDiaboli wrote:
I played this build as league starter until today with some small changes, especially cluster jewels. Great fun, ice crash is super satisfying. Did all content, pretty much insta phasing everything later on. Jugg is sometimes surprisingly squishy but that could be also me just forgetting to use enduring cry befor hitting a boss.
Early on a decent attack speed is very important. Later on, chill makes it very easy, A9 Sirus doing super-slo-mo beams is glorious.
Only for Atziri I had to get a dedicated anti-reflect body armour not to one-shot myself.

Glad you enjoyed it. Ice Crash is a lot of fun. Can't wait for Ultimatum! Looks like a great xpac with the drop changes!
Hello my friend

Very nice work here and great concept

Congrats from me !

Any POB i can view for 2 h jugg build ? Would love to see it and the links in first page not working for me

Respect
Here is a relink of my main.

https://pastebin.com/bGG9Kg4L

With PoB updates this is actually a 17mil shaper dps build now not 14mil.

For those wondering about the more expensive aura cost. We can enlighten our buffs. We have the gem slots. Just put auras in weapon and do the 3 warcries+and second wind in helmet instead.

I was going to test Cast on Crit Frostbomb with the build this season but that's getting nerfed. (still some viable cold resist reduction)

This build remains extremely stable every league because no cluster jewels or cheesy gimmicks.

The main nerf we got is Seismic Cry losing 10% of its exerted damage. Not horrible, maybe they did this because it was pretty much every slam builds "go to".
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Apr 15, 2021, 12:26:19 PM
Curious if you had an updated link for the Slayer Ice Crash build, the ones in the main post doesn't work anymore.
"
KranisD wrote:
Curious if you had an updated link for the Slayer Ice Crash build, the ones in the main post doesn't work anymore.

Updated.

https://pastebin.com/78vEAzSK
Has this pastebin been taken down, as well? I'm assuming it's just being updated
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
KranisD wrote:

Updated.

https://pastebin.com/78vEAzSK

Maybe a new URL is needed:

Not Found (#404)
This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff.
if i wanted to be well and truly lazy, can you put the warcries w/ cast-on-crit support? uhhh asking for a friend.
"
ndoublec89 wrote:
if i wanted to be well and truly lazy, can you put the warcries w/ cast-on-crit support? uhhh asking for a friend.

You can certainly try but you might run into mana issues casting them as the build runs on just enough mana to proc it's CWDT skills and use warcries.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info