[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Loving this build at the moment, managing to do t13 harby farming and juiced up t16's very easily with 7k life and 90% phys damage reduction. One improvment I've made which seemed to help a ton were cluster jewels. Chilling Presence to chill all enemies, Cold Conduction to shock all chilled enemies on hit, Stormrider for power charge gen off of shocked enemies and Blast-Freeze for freeze prolif. Can also get some mana leech off cluster jewels as well.

Also found that Kitava's Feast 2h axe is great for leveling with the "Recover 5% of life on kill" mod.
Can I get some opinion on my equipment build because I am struggling to survive in T13 maps and above... I tried switching to different equipment but with no way of sustaining even a few hits from rare monsters.

My poe bin: https://pastebin.com/bveMxvAE
I rolled a max Debeon's Despot Axe, can I use that for this build?
Hey!!! Really liked this build so,now can do T16 Rare without fear and have only problem about low life (4.5K) but think i can improve this with life in chest.
Don't have any problem with damage but know how to improve it with suport gems awakened and actives on 21/20.

Here's my PoB,if you can,tell me what you think i need change first (i'll buy watcher's Cold and jewells with crit/life)

PoB:https://pastebin.com/wVGv8epb

Sorry about my english
Last edited by RcMartone on Feb 16, 2021, 9:28:37 PM
For Lategame, can i drop a Diamond Flask for Bottled Faith?

Would it increase my DPS?
Little late in the league, but just wanted to comment to say I was able to take this build to a Sirus 8 kill this league. Hoping to down Maven, but a little worried about a couple mechanics in the fight, and how much each attempt costs.

Build wise I think there's a couple things item-wise I can upgrade, but not sure if I'll really get around to grinding all the currency for it (things like a nice Assassin's Mark curse ring or influenced spiked gloves with good mods). Flask wise I've been able to get away dropping the life flask for an Atziri's Promise for more comfy chaos res/leech/damage, and relying more on warcries for healing. I've found mapping to be decent aside from a couple mods, and never really found myself using the health flask much once I got the alternate quality on Enduring Cry for faster warcry speed.

For Sirus I borrowed a Bottled Faith in place of the Atziri's, which was a pretty good damage boost. Once I got used to the fight with the build, I was surprised on how much the build can tank. A couple things can one-shot, and the maze phase is a little tricky running Kaom's still, but it's pretty easy to partially tank die beams/bowling alley phases and warcry after to heal up.

Thanks for the build!
Grats on A8 Sirus, I'll be killing him soon. Finally started the season off after moving. Your character looks great and if you feel the need to change things for certain fights, def do just that. I often swap flasks for bosses. I am still pretty broke this season as I just got into it the last 2 days but already in t16s and killing everything. Somehow I am leveling faster than usual, probably just cause I'm used to the build. Even in my starting gear I am already over 7mil shaper dps. Now it's just finding a god tier wep for me to push harder.
"
Gomahssoul1 wrote:
I rolled a max Debeon's Despot Axe, can I use that for this build?

It doesn't have enough dps in the long haul for the build but as a weapon to push mapping in initially it is a good wep for sure.
Gave it a whirl in SSF, superfun playstyle, a bit slow maybe due to the boots. In the end its hit first or die in harder content. My character is lvl 85 and by no means maximized and Im sure I can squeeze out way more survivability and damage, gem lvls etc. But at 6.1K hp T14 maps with shriekers is a death sentence where as my gladiator walks over that content. If feels more like a berserker being squishy with high damage rather than the Juggernaut. Take this with a pinch of salt however as my character is just 85 and on SSF. I had fun taking this guy up to t16s.
For 3.14 I am going to utilize the basis of this build and adjust it to a mapping Slayer version (87 mil shaper dps). It's even less tanky than this jugg but has 6k life. (60% phys reduc)

I played a lot of alts this season and really wanted to try a Slayer version as no other skill seems as fun to me recently.

87 Million Shaper DPS. Very end game items. Does not use Frenzy charges.
https://pastebin.com/498MSKL1
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Apr 5, 2021, 6:17:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info