Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

"
Roksonix wrote:
What i need to do for so fast farming mirror items like you? about 1 week you have like 3-4 mirror items on character, what you farm? maps heist delve???

I don't have anywhere near a mirror in gear. Maybe 90ex with inflation. Heist was easy money at the start and farming sirus while everyone was heisting was easy money too.

You're best bet is to craft gear and sell it. 30% MS boots with T1 life and 1-2 res sell well.
Are you far from finishing your gameplay's video :p ?
https://pastebin.com/aun9sfzk
"
Mungetso wrote:
I would say a more in depth breakdown of the build would be a good way to improve the build as well as gem setups. for leveling and then for mapping? would make it a lot easier for newer players to understand the build and get it going themselves, such as myself, ill be giving this one a skip because i don't want to wonder if im doing the right thing since im also new, but it sounds like a bitch breaker of a build gj.

I mean... just look at the gear. then go plug that into poe.trade and see what it would cost you.
Keep the idea that more exalts = more dmg.
ez. build explained.
Still no video that shows a T19 clear, calling bs on this build until proven otherwise.
The build looks squishy.
I don't quite get where the mana regen comes from except from the Praxis ring. Thing is, at some point you want to ditch them for damage, so where do you actually get the mana after that ?
Awesome build btw
"
coco3347 wrote:
I don't quite get where the mana regen comes from except from the Praxis ring. Thing is, at some point you want to ditch them for damage, so where do you actually get the mana after that ?
Awesome build btw

You will want -15 mana on chest or -8 mana between your rings and neck. This is a "Elreon's" mod. You can also Do -3 mana cost to channeling skills craft on all your jewelry.

-15 mana to chest is just an easy solution

"
Still no video that shows a T19 clear, calling bs on this build until proven otherwise.
The build looks squishy.

I'm a single dad, I don't really have time to make a youtube video. I'll get one out as soon as I can.

However, I've been #1 on the cyclone board for both level and dps...and life. This build is semi-squishy, the point is to kill everything before it kills you. Which is what most builds are with Berserker. lol

That being said. I've done sever T16 100% Del maps this league, have not attempted a T19 yet. Last league though, every map I did was T19 100% del...but harvest lols.
Last edited by CramerTheGreat on Oct 7, 2020, 3:09:41 PM
Hey, any tips for me? With my limited amount of money perhaps someone can help me out. What's the best to do/replace now and which road to follow?

My account below:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nleugbal/characters

Name: DrakNoran

Thanks in advance!
I've always loved Cyclone builds and this one looks very nice. Not gonna lie, it seems quite expensive.

Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze 10 Exalted Orbs out of these bad boys.

Spoiler

Do you believe that I'll be able to clear most of the content easily with a budget of roughly 10 Exalted Orbs at first?
"
QuickoPOE wrote:
I've always loved Cyclone builds and this one looks very nice. Not gonna lie, it seems quite expensive.

Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze 10 Exalted Orbs out of these bad boys.

Spoiler

Do you believe that I'll be able to clear most of the content easily with a budget of roughly 10 Exalted Orbs at first?

Absolutely. That being said, prices have gone up on some items just due to inflation and exalted orbs dropping like candy in heists.

You're most expensive item will be a 5L or 6L weapon. I killed sirus with super basic gear and could do red maps easy.

"
iGeneral wrote:
Hey, any tips for me? With my limited amount of money perhaps someone can help me out. What's the best to do/replace now and which road to follow?

My account below:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nleugbal/characters

Name: DrakNoran

Thanks in advance!

You just need to spread your upgrades around. I would focus on getting your weapon first and then your chest. Also you need to move your leap slap around in your links to pair with blood magic and faster attacks
Last edited by CramerTheGreat on Oct 8, 2020, 3:29:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info