[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

"
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Finished the league, changed up quite a bit with the build both big and small, but overall the generic tree was a good place to start.

Ended w/ 111 million Sirus dps. Could have pushed another 10% or so with a new weapon, but didn't want to grind out the currency.

40/40 all content done with build

https://pastebin.com/6MrkCzFP

Very nice sir. Glad you liked the build.

How did you fair with the feared? I have not bothered to try it on my cyclone yet.

They die as they spawn, so no real issues. I tried it first when I had around 40m dps and completed it, but it took 5 portals just because there is so much shit flying everywhere.
I tried a lot of different build this league. But like usual, i'm always come back Cyclone because it's always a lot of damage, very smoothie and tanky.

I try with you build, but i don't know what i'm doing wrong, because i die too much, on every map. Even if a delete every boss in less than 3 or 4 seconds. Avery thing can one shoot me.

I know my stuff is not so good. I try to keep some exalt for improve it. I will change boots/gloves/axe, and helmet. But it will only improve the damage, and i will not be more tanky anymore.

Even if i try without Aspect of Carnage ( ascendency who give 40% more damage + 10% more damage taken ). The damage is still cool, but it change nothing.Most of the time i've been OS by any shit on the map i didn't see. It mean boss or some pack of mobs.

Do you have any advice ?

Spoiler

Or i will try as a Slayer later. Because at lvl 87, i can't progress anymore. I die too much. Even if i really enjoy this type of playing.
Last edited by Keussef on Feb 21, 2021, 11:20:02 AM
I have the exact same problem as the coment on top of this one. lvl 89 constantly dying. Every thing that touches me just one shots me, cant do a single harvest. don't know what better items i could get to stop that...
"
Keussef wrote:
I tried a lot of different build this league. But like usual, i'm always come back Cyclone because it's always a lot of damage, very smoothie and tanky.

I try with you build, but i don't know what i'm doing wrong, because i die too much, on every map. Even if a delete every boss in less than 3 or 4 seconds. Avery thing can one shoot me.

I know my stuff is not so good. I try to keep some exalt for improve it. I will change boots/gloves/axe, and helmet. But it will only improve the damage, and i will not be more tanky anymore.

Even if i try without Aspect of Carnage ( ascendency who give 40% more damage + 10% more damage taken ). The damage is still cool, but it change nothing.Most of the time i've been OS by any shit on the map i didn't see. It mean boss or some pack of mobs.

Do you have any advice ?

Spoiler

Or i will try as a Slayer later. Because at lvl 87, i can't progress anymore. I die too much. Even if i really enjoy this type of playing.

Sounds like you are running maps with mods on it that you can't handle. With 5k-6.5k life and max res you should not have any issues with any mobs in maps. The most common source of deaths for me this league have been the chaos rituals.

The trade off between Berserker and slayer is the survivability. Berserker does A LOT more damage than slayer but slayer has the leech nodes which help make the build feel smooth. For berserker you are having to scale your damage for that .4%-2% LL to feel "good" That being said even just using a life flask should be more than enough in combination with enduring cry to keep you alive.

Will you die? Yes. Even with things like steelskin and immortal call. However you should have no trouble getting to around 94 or 95 with this build. After that my recommendation to you would be do 5 way runs or pure chay runs. If you are having trouble this early, you might want to consider taking a look at your playstyle. Melee builds typically require a different play style than caster builds and a degree of situational awareness.
"
Gitsu wrote:
I have the exact same problem as the coment on top of this one. lvl 89 constantly dying. Every thing that touches me just one shots me, cant do a single harvest. don't know what better items i could get to stop that...

See above. Sorry for the delayed response. Work has been keeping me busy.
What's up with Atziris Disfavour in "Leveling Gear"? Is the double corrupt optional or is it not quite worth it to chase that Axe without at least 1 of the corruption mods? It's "only" a ~20% total eDPS increase from Kaoms Primacy in PoB with the random trash gear I have at the beginning of maps.
"
Pengukeks wrote:
What's up with Atziris Disfavour in "Leveling Gear"? Is the double corrupt optional or is it not quite worth it to chase that Axe without at least 1 of the corruption mods? It's "only" a ~20% total eDPS increase from Kaoms Primacy in PoB with the random trash gear I have at the beginning of maps.

Yeah ignore the double corrupt. It's just listed there for the base item as an example of what you can use early on.

It was the only one I had on me at the time of making the guide haha
Last edited by CramerTheGreat on Mar 9, 2021, 8:00:25 PM
Hi there and thank you for the build.
It worked like a charm for me until now but i'm kind of stuck at level 90.
Starting at tier 14, maps have become very difficult for me as I die a lot.
I felt a gap after tier 13, don't know why ...

What should I aim for or what gear should I prioritize to finish my Atlas with ease ? and how to obtain it in SSF ?

Am I doomed to go in trade league ?

Thanks for the help
Hello!
I was chatting with you from time to time ingame about ur awesome Bleed Bow Gladiator and was asking some advices. I do Like to say : Thank you so much <3

Glad to see you here, specially as guide-builder and I support this build!
You really might have to make some major changes to use this in SSF. This build is really gear dependent at later stages. I would focus on aiming for survivability.

Unfortunately work has drawn my attention again and I don't check this as often. I will be updating the guide with a major overhaul in the coming two weeks though.

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info