[3.15] Cramer's Impale Cyclone - Cluster Jewel Variant - T19 Delirium Capable

"
Papapotato wrote:
Hey man been using your guide as my goal to reach end game!

The damage we can pump is pretty insane.
I was looking for the next thing to upgrade, what makes transcendant flesh so good? I currently have a letal pride in that spot that adds a decent amount of crit % and damage. Is the crit multi that worth?

Here is my PoB if anyone can critique.
https://pastebin.com/X88xAWpJ

Explodey chest is in the works. Just got to awaken it to my next astral plate.

Not the OP, but here are a few things:

1. The weapon has got to go. 5% base crit on a build that does the vast majority of its damage from crits is a no-go. Look for a fleshripper with an additional crit roll. That will be a massive upgrade.

2. You are missing onslaught. Need it on a flask, ditch the sulphuric one ASAP.

3. On the jewel, transcendent flesh isn’t that good, but it’s cheap for what it gives you. A 3x crit multi + life jewel is better, as is a 2x crit multi 2x attack speed jewel. Both of these can get costly however.
Fleshripper is my next project. Will start dumping currency into my base.

Slaughter provides 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 4seconds. But I will try to switch out flask.

Thanks boss!
"
Papapotato wrote:

Slaughter provides 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 4seconds. But I will try to switch out flask.

Thanks boss!

10% chance on kill will keep it up 100% of time while mapping. You will need an onslaught flask for bosses though.

Beerleague is correct on the tran flesh. Tran flesh is pretty standard on any melee build because it's roughly 28 crit multi for a fairly cheap price. To get 45% crit multi jewel with life, you're looking at the difference between 5ex and 15-20ex.

Lethal pride is only giving you crit chance, which you really don't need as much as you need crit multi.

When it comes to weapon, you look for 1 of two things if you can't afford both. You want base crit (fleshripper) and or attack speed. You want at least a 1.5 speed 2h axe. The higher the attack speed the more dps you will do with cyclone. So if you get say, a 1.8 attackspeed well rolled despot axe, that would be better than a slow crit based fleshripper with a lesser roll.

Your gear is fine as it is outside of your weapon, that will always be your biggest upgrade path. I would say start looking to craft a 9% phys dmg helm and start saving up for like a 800 dps fleshripper.

"
"
Papapotato wrote:

Thanks boss!

10% chance on kill will keep it up 100% of time while mapping. You will need an onslaught flask for bosses though.

Beerleague is correct on the tran flesh. Tran flesh is pretty standard on any melee build because it's roughly 28 crit multi for a fairly cheap price. To get 45% crit multi jewel with life, you're looking at the difference between 5ex and 15-20ex.

Lethal pride is only giving you crit chance, which you really don't need as much as you need crit multi.

When it comes to weapon, you look for 1 of two things if you can't afford both. You want base crit (fleshripper) and or attack speed. You want at least a 1.5 speed 2h axe. The higher the attack speed the more dps you will do with cyclone. So if you get say, a 1.8 attackspeed well rolled despot axe, that would be better than a slow crit based fleshripper with a lesser roll.

Your gear is fine as it is outside of your weapon, that will always be your biggest upgrade path. I would say start looking to craft a 9% phys dmg helm and start saving up for like a 800 dps fleshripper.

The part about the weapon isn’t exactly true.

Assuming the same crit%, the higher Pdps weapon will always win with this build. Cyclone can never drop low enough in attack speed to not hit the max impales per second on a target.

Doesn’t matter if your in game aps is 1 or 10.

Always go for pdps when choosing your weapon (after crit%).
so far so good. this build is best smooth melee build i ever play.
dmg fucking good, delete all boss you facing. 60M with impale & no flask buff with weapon got 2 T3 phys mod. if i update max gear dmg can boost to 72M without flask and over 100M with flask. delete content
clear spd: unstoppable
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
"
Papapotato wrote:

Thanks boss!

The part about the weapon isn’t exactly true.

Assuming the same crit%, the higher Pdps weapon will always win with this build. Cyclone can never drop low enough in attack speed to not hit the max impales per second on a target.

Doesn’t matter if your in game aps is 1 or 10.

Always go for pdps when choosing your weapon (after crit%).

Well that is a given. It's true for all melee phys builds.
Not really, slam skills or skills that have certain break points will certainly want to value aps higher or lower.
Thanks for your amazing build Im still trying to get better but it seems I still have some problems if you someone of you does have some time to look over my build please add me on discord if possible.

Discord: GiftBoi#1049
Last edited by Lawest98 on Feb 8, 2021, 9:01:15 PM
"
Lawest98 wrote:
Thanks for your amazing build Im still trying to get better but it seems I still have some problems if you someone of you does have some time to look over my build please add me on discord if possible.

Discord: GiftBoi#1049

Not the OP, but what do you mean trouble?

From the look of your character, your life total is pretty low. IMO 6-6.5k is a reasonable number to sit at and should be a good goal.

Outside of that, your dps may be a bit lacking due to the lack of crit. Ideally you will want to pick up power charge on crit (body armor) and bottled faith. The first is possible by clearing out of a suffix on your chest and augmenting crit. Those two things should bring you close to, or right at, the crit cap.
Hey Cramer loving the build so far. This might be a bit much to ask but can you post how you crafted your axe? It’s a perfect item and I have no idea how to begin crafting that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info